Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

23 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

No, I think I understand you perfectly, you are getting your meaning across in English very well, although it is clearly not your first language, it is good, and you are making yourself understood.

Unfortunately, I am not young, and equally unfortunately, your contract with RLC is what it is, regardless of our "opinions." It is knowable, and you can read it on the link I provided earlier.  

If you are not paying RLC then you are not a subscriber any more. Maybe your experience would improve if you subscribed and had access to the non-public areas again :o)

Don't bang your head too hard at 1st, there's a long way to go...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, vortios a dit :

Rien de mauvais, je pense que tout le monde a le droit de se déconnecter.
Mais je ne suis pas d' accord, et je ne le dis pas pour moi, mais pour les gens qui paient, qu'une personne qui accepte d'être (trois mois), va en vacances ... Il ne semble pas juste.

Une autre chose est qu'une personne doit partir pour majeure personnel ou la force l'une des maisons les autres (qui ne serait pas critiquer, il est très légitime), mais comment connaître les causes ... Nous ne qu'ils apportent les filles aux maisons afin que les abonnés sont divertis en les regardant comme ils font leur vie à l'intérieur de la maison.

Vous ou tout abonné, vous trouvez que l' une des personnes qui sont dans la maison, tout simplement ne sont plus ...
Vous ne pouvez pas d' accord avec moi (en fait, ils ne sont pas), mais ne me dites pas qu'il n'y a pas de raison au moins être en colère ... se demander: « Qu'est - ce qui se passe dans cette maison? » On vient en vacances, une autre va ... et vous payer ici, pour quoi?

Contrairement à ce que beaucoup font avec mes opinions (je ne critique jamais les opinions des autres, même si elles dérangent ou me ressemblent), je ne parle que pour tous ceux qui veulent me lire.
Je peux même accepter d' être corrigé si je donne des informations erronées.

It is always interesting to read you, even if I do not always agree with you. (But often I am)..th?id=OIP.C_r1x6N8eX9xbXYkwgJaOAEsEB&pid

• Upvote 1

With Lola going away for a few days trip it now explains the reason for her early morning bargain hunt at 04.00 and coming home with all the kinky underwear and sexy shoes - first Gina away for three days and now Lola; is this becoming a trend?? The good thing is though with Lola away leaves Polya in the big bed on her own so with any luck she will give Roger Rabbit some more exercise and with even more luck might try educating Violetta now her sunburn has got better. :biggrin: ::)

What's more, Gina is on 87 days today so she will be off in the next few days which means Polya and Violetta could have the apartment empty for themselves until another new or old girl arrives. Wouldn't it be coincidental if Lola brings the next one back with her  :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

With Lola going away for a few days trip it now explains the reason for her early morning bargain hunt at 04.00 and coming home with all the kinky underwear and sexy shoes - first Gina away for three days and now Lola; is this becoming a trend?? The good thing is though with Lola away leaves Polya in the big bed on her own so with any luck she will give Roger Rabbit some more exercise and with even more luck might try educating Violetta now her sunburn has got better. :biggrin: ::)

What's more, Gina is on 87 days today so she will be off in the next few days which means Polya and Violetta could have the apartment empty for themselves until another new or old girl arrives. Wouldn't it be coincidental if Lola brings the next one back with her  :dodgy:

a lot of the girls in B1 travel a few days before they end the stay in Barca. Going to Ibiza, Majorca or boat trips

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Avec Lola va pour quelques jours voyage, il explique maintenant la raison de sa chasse aux bonnes affaires tôt le matin à 04.00 et rentrer à la maison avec tous les sous-vêtements crépus et chaussures sexy - première Gina loin pendant trois jours et maintenant Lola; est-ce devient une tendance ?? La bonne chose est que avec Lola laisse loin Polya dans le grand lit sur elle-même si avec un peu de chance, elle donnera Roger Rabbit un peu plus d'exercice et avec encore plus de chance pourrait essayer éduquer Violetta maintenant son coup de soleil a obtenu mieux. :biggrin: ::)

De plus, Gina est sur 87 jours aujourd'hui alors elle sera éteint dans les prochains jours, ce qui signifie Polya et Violetta pourraient avoir l'appartement vide pour eux-mêmes jusqu'à ce qu'une autre nouvelle ou ancienne fille arrive. Ne serait-il pas une coïncidence si Lola apporte le prochain retour avec elle  :dodgy:

All depends on what coincidence ..:biggrin: