Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I hope RLC make Jasmine and Rosemary as new roommates. They are the new Kami and Kristy ;)

Although I agree with you Noldus that they make and have shown to be a great couple, I hope they don't become like K&K back in the mother country. Kristy has shown many times and again last night that when her needs arise she goes and finds another young stud. I wouldn't like to see some stud getting after Jasmin; that would too much to endure. 

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I hope RLC make Jasmine and Rosemary as new roommates. They are the new Kami and Kristy ;)

Don't agree. Kami and Krispy knew each other and where close friends before RLC.  j and r have become close but I think with these two it's more sexual curiosity than anything and once that is gone, there's nothing else to their attraction

5 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Don't agree. Kami and Krispy knew each other and where close friends before RLC.  j and r have become close but I think with these two it's more sexual curiosity than anything and once that is gone, there's nothing else to their attraction

Jas and Rose have knew each other before B2 for a long time too ;)

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Rumour has it that Jasmin and Rosie were pretty good friend too before they came into the house...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

That yes, that yes, that you opine what you want.
In terms of contracts you will not teach me lessons, my young friend.
I know what I read in his day, I know what I hired in his day, and because I stopped paying RLC.
But none of that has anything to do with the forum thread.
You convince and speak or interpret my words as you wish. I interpret, that you are not stupid, only that my translation is terrible. So I assume my mistake and you alone are not able to interpret my words well.

But as I say, this is not a matter of interfering with another dialectical war. You have what you want, but the truth is there.
I will continue to comment on the things I see, and tell me, that they are even better than what I see.

You stopped paying RLC, so how the hell can you get accurate information without watching?  One possible way is listen to the

inaccuracies of those with whom you might agree,.  Then all you do is come in here and irritate those of us who do pay for RLC and

try to convince us that we are more or less stupid for paying.:exclamation:  Well it is none of your damn business whether or not we

subscribe to RLC---So drop it.

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 4