Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Thinking of a few favorites, if I am permitted to do so.

Jasmim

Summer breeze makes me feel fine - Blowing through my Jasmin in my mind - Summer breeze makes me feel fine -
Blowing through my Jasmin in my mind.

Lola

She walked up to me and she asked me to dance. I asked her name and in a dark brown voice she said, "Lola"
L-O-L-A Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola.

BelIe

I'm glad you're home. Now did you really miss me? I guess you did by the look in your eyes. Then you and me can rock Belle. You can ring my Belle, ring my Belle - You can ring my Belle, ring my Belle

Rosemary

Suddenly there is music. In the sound of your name Rosemary! Was the melody locked inside me,Till at last out it came?
Rosemary! Just imagine if we kissed!

Gina

Gina, I kissed you once and then, I felt so wonderful, so very wonderful. Let's do it over again
Gina. I can't remember when I've ever felt a kiss that made me feel like this, Let's do it over again.
Look at you, oh, look at you. So warm, so Sweet, so Shy. Look at me, oh, look at me. I can't believe that I'm such a Lucky Guy.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Guess Jas hasn't been out of the covers yet tonight:sad:

Last time she showed very little although I suspect more than tonight - she's almost as good as Belle at sleeping without showing, well until recently.

• Upvote 1

There is just so much going on yesterday, I haven't looked at Jasmin and the hair dryer or Rosie's bate but the dancing was fantastic although I wish My Belle:heart: had spent longer dancing naked. Also Belle's usual excellent spreading and a brief sexy shower and some unexpected bends and leg lifting which was new. She also did a little exercise on the bed but it was a little dark - that was new. This is the point, new stuff happens all the time. Every day is not the same. Some think it is because they have less interest but for those that do it is most enjoyable. 

And then of course while the other 2 were bating Rosie in bed and we assume Jas in the bathroom, My Sexy Belle:heart: played with herself from in front and behind. I'm sure she didn't get a climax but it was above the covers and although I would still say it is unlikely, the prospect of visible bate in her last one and half weeks happening have suddenly become more than they were.

• Upvote 1

Jasmin now lying naked on the sofa opposite Cam 2. 

I still think she won't naked dance in the LR for some reason giving her dancing, nudity and naked dancing elsewhere but it was only about 10 seconds after she left the LR last night that Belle and Rose took their panties off.