Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't claim to bee better than anyone else, but I'm not that stupid! You were making fun of my question

That was a reply from RLC. i am really mad. :angry: That means RLC was having fun of me. I will write to them a new email because they don't respect subscribers.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina got to cross the Atlantic Ocean first. Maybe in a container from barcelona harbour to Fort Lauderdale harbour .

If she can float past the Hungry Sharks she'll be doing good.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Ed2-let me ask you this---the question you asked:

Does anyone have a clue if/when Gina will leave?

She must've gone past 90 days now, even if you cut out the days she went away. Any thoughts?

Do you really think that anyone in CC has an accurate answer?  That's why you got some

not so accurate answers, but RLC may know

Sorry then... I don't see why people have to make of one for that.... no wonder some members complain about all the hating, because I think normal people with their own opinions would bee sceard away, only the thickest skinned "haters" remain.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

That was a reply from RLC. i am really mad. :angry: That means RLC was having fun of me. I will write to them a new email because they don't respect subscribers.

very funny

Turn on  all the lights or switch them all off. Even if the pussies came out we couldn't see them clearly now. Belle got up on the corner table and revealed her kitty but nothing we could see.If only they had been here 2 hours earlier.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Turn all the lights or switch them all off. Even if the pussies came out we couldn't see them clearly now. Belle got up on the corner table and revealed her kitty but nothing we could see.Ifbony they had been here 2 hours earlier.

BB did you forget you still had on your dark glasses??--I can see ok :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She must be there for Studying or Work purposes. That would be the only way she could get an extension on her Visa past 90 Days but she can only be out of her Country for 180 Days then she has to return Home. 

Is not the university's confirmation of the enrollment or permanent employment contract necessary?

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Is not the university's confirmation of the enrollment or permanent employment contract necessary?

I thought she got her confirmation of permanent employment and enrollment from the university of RLC :wink: