Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

My Belle:heart: seems very quiet like the other 3 when they returned, probably tiredness. Gina like view now on the bed but as the panties are on nothing to get excited about. On past form the duvet would be between her legs of she were naked.:biggrin:

8 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I can't remember who holds the record for continuous nudity over a consecutive span of days.:heart::heart:

But Danaya, Irma, Ilona, Adele ,Kamila ,Kristy, Gina,Lola,Stella,Vika and Elisa are up there as contenders for the top Spot,,I'm pretty sure someone here knows the answer to that.::)::)

In my opinion Vika is the champion. She was living as a real naturist. She was naked all day long. If she had to go out, as soon as she was back she removing all her clothes.

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

be

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In my opinion Vika is the champion. She was living as a real naturist. She was naked all day long. If she had to go out, as soon as she was back she removing all her clothes.

And everybody gets named but Belle who is easily the champion of B2 who just 2 days ago had the most naked 25.5 hours in RLC history and was the most naked of the party girls but it seems she gets left off every list even the ones she has much more claim to be on than others.

Most of the girls on that list cannot remotely compare with not only Belle's nudity but several of the couples's girls, Julie, Nelly and of course The Goddess who was extensively naked way before the Barcelona girls joined in.