Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Welcome back Naga. You did not miss much of anything while gone. At least nothing that was real exciting. Some girl with the same name as Nicole is in B2. I don't think you will like this one though. She does not act like your Nicole. No guys in the apt. over nite or screwing them. She did not take the big bed. So I do not think you will like her.:dodgy::wink:

If rumors are anything to go by there isn't going to be any guys for awhile till she gets her little problem fixed.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Welcome back Naga. You did not miss much of anything while gone. At least nothing that was real exciting. Some girl with the same name as Nicole is in B2. I don't think you will like this one though. She does not act like your Nicole. No guys in the apt. over nite or screwing them. She did not take the big bed. So I do not think you will like her.:dodgy::wink:

Her pussy looks the same on replay from last night Snake...I think it might be the same girl...:dodgy:...That room could be better than the big room if she's brought her 8 inch friend with her...::)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Her pussy looks the same on replay from last night Snake...I think it might be the same girl...:dodgy:...That room could be better than the big room if she's brought her 8 inch friend with her...::)

No sign of her 8" friend. Also she may have some female problems.

• Upvote 1

I'm really sorry I missed the most beautiful girl to ever grace RLC leave. Jas going must have come as a big shock to a lot of you. She was brilliant this time round, absolutely off the scale for beauty and great fun. I'll miss her loads but I wouldn't be surprised to see her again for another month sometime...Good luck gorgeous girl, I'm sorry I'm a bit late and didn't give you a proper send off...I've sure the other guys gave you the farewell you deserved...:heart:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm really sorry I missed the most beautiful girl to ever grace RLC leave. Jas going must have come as a big shock to a lot of you. She was brilliant this time round, absolutely off the scale for beauty and great fun. I'll miss her loads but I wouldn't be surprised to see her again for another month sometime...Good luck gorgeous girl, I'm sorry I'm a bit late and didn't give you a proper send off...I've sure the other guys gave you the farewell you deserved...:heart:

Welcome back Naga. It was a bit of an odd leaving because we didn't expect it and Rosie spent almost all the leaving day out. When she did come and she got in bed with Jasmin naked for a short while at night. Belle almost missed Jasmin leave. She was already through the door when Belle got up. Jasmin did sleep naked but only a little to see.

Nicole already set the B2 record for being out with 23 out of 24 hours. In fact it has been a competition between her and Belle for who can come in the latest but I think Nicole is winning. Rosie spent the night in B1 asleep on the same bed as a bloke who had his fingers and tongue up Lola and Polya often at the same time. Rosie wouldn't take her top off when Lola tried to get her to join in but it it was bizarre to see all this happening with a sleeping girl in the middle. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Welcome back Naga. It was a bit of an odd leaving because we didn't expect it and Rosie spent almost all the leaving day out. When she did come and she got in bed with Jasmin naked for a short while at night. Belle almost missed Jasmin leave. She was already through the door when Belle got up. Jasmin did sleep naked but only a little to see.

Nicole already set the B2 record for being out with 23 out of 24 hours. In fact it has been a competition between her and Belle for who can come in the latest but I think Nicole is winning. Rosie spent the night in B1 asleep on the same bed as a bloke who had his fingers and tongue up Lola and Polya often at the same time. Rosie wouldn't take her top off when Lola tried to get her to join in but it it was bizarre to see all this happening with a sleeping girl in the middle. 

Thanks BB. Nobody has said anything about this bloke...Was it really worth watching...:confused:

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks BB. Nobody has said anything about this bloke...Was it really worth watching...:confused:

Yes I think so. There was a good scene in Gina's room when he did some more fingering on Polya. I am not sure if he got any because his dick was kind of hidden while he was attending to Polya's pussy. He stayed several hours and I think left with Rosie but she went back to B2 alone in the afternoon. Rosie did take a shower with Polya after arriving back with the bloke, Polya and Lola but she put her clothes back on before going back in the room and falling sound asleep on the bed. Lola was even resting on her while taking some cunnilingus. I have some stuff but that was the day Belle decided after 3-4 days of 5 minutes of nudity to go 24 hours naked (not even a towel) and The Goddess put on a 4 hour show so I didn't catch much of it - maybe the best bits though. 

• Upvote 1