Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Maybe and maybe not. They took Violets name down and may not have put a new girls name up yet. Polya's name was up with Lola's name before Violett left. Have to wait until B1 comes out of UM.

Look at the floor plan Snake...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Look at the floor plan Snake...

Sorry Naga I forgot to look at the floor plan. Got some testing to have done today so my mind is only half on what I am doing. That is not much anymore.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Sorry Naga I forgot to look at the floor plan. Got some testing to have done today so my mind is only half on what I am doing. That is not much anymore.

Good luck with the testing and hope its not too serious mate...

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Maybe and maybe not. They took Violets name down and may not have put a new girls name up yet. Polya's name was up with Lola's name before Violett left. Have to wait until B1 comes out of UM.

Maybe? They changed the name of the rooms the same they removed Violetta's name!

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Anyone think RLC have trouble recruting, that it is hard to find new girls, 

Not really Ed, B1 was always only a 3 girl apartment. I always thought 4 was too many and 5 ridiculous...:confused:

• Upvote 3

Well, I think it was abit dissapointing, no one moved into b1 nor b2, but I hope to atleast see some bating then, with Polya in her own room.