Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Good luck with the testing and hope its not too serious mate...

That is what this new Doc. is trying to find out. The Doc. I am getting rid of waited 4 months to tell me I had stage3 kidney disease. But my new Doc. and my V.A. Doc. do not think he is right. So I go for testing today to find out exactly what is going on. This is not just a blood test, I have to go to the hospital for it. The Doc. I am getting rid of is not very good, but at the time it was the only one in the area that was taking new patients.

il y a une heure, BBsq69 a dit :

Cependant, j'ai remarqué mes jours Replay a chuté de 8 à 7, puis tout à l'heure à 6 une heure plus tard :confused:

I also replay took me out 4 days while I was away, this is not the first time I thought I had counted wrong a day or two, but there 4 days I do not understand. .

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not really Ed, B1 was always only a 3 girl apartment. I always thought 4 was too many and 5 ridiculous...:confused:

I agree to that, but it got me wondering, Gina's extention, then no one moved in.... hopefully we'll get a new tenant in b2 soon

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

That is what this new Doc. is trying to find out. The Doc. I am getting rid of waited 4 months to tell me I had stage3 kidney disease. But my new Doc. and my V.A. Doc. do not think he is right. So I go for testing today to find out exactly what is going on. This is not just a blood test, I have to go to the hospital for it. The Doc. I am getting rid of is not very good, but at the time it was the only one in the area that was taking new patients.

Good luck Snake and I hope they get to the bottom of it...

t2815.gif

55 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga after I see Rose standing up I will let you know if she may have lost weight. From what I have seen so far she is firmer looking. Still makes my mouth water.give a rose emoticon

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree to that, but it got me wondering, Gina's extention, then no one moved in.... hopefully we'll get a new tenant in b2 soon

The guest room is clean and the towels are laid out so I think it will be a quick UM, and someone who's already familiar with the setup...

• Upvote 2