Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

That is what this new Doc. is trying to find out. The Doc. I am getting rid of waited 4 months to tell me I had stage3 kidney disease. But my new Doc. and my V.A. Doc. do not think he is right. So I go for testing today to find out exactly what is going on. This is not just a blood test, I have to go to the hospital for it. The Doc. I am getting rid of is not very good, but at the time it was the only one in the area that was taking new patients.

Good luck Snake i had kidney Cancer in 2013 they had to remove my left kidney then last year i had cancer in my spleen and they removed it. I'm feeling ok now even tho they have found something on my liver now.

So how are you feeling? are you having night sweats or weakness?

If they have to remove the kidney it's no biggie you can survive fine with 1 kidney.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

That is what this new Doc. is trying to find out. The Doc. I am getting rid of waited 4 months to tell me I had stage3 kidney disease. But my new Doc. and my V.A. Doc. do not think he is right. So I go for testing today to find out exactly what is going on. This is not just a blood test, I have to go to the hospital for it. The Doc. I am getting rid of is not very good, but at the time it was the only one in the area that was taking new patients.

Best of luck, Snakeater. A doctor here told my mother she either had breast cancer or skin cancer ... she had neither, just an allergy. Wish we could sue.

I hope your results are similarly good.

• Upvote 1

il y a 15 minutes, Snakeater a dit :

Voilà ce que ce nouveau Doc. essaie de savoir. Le Doc. Je me débarrasser de 4 mois a attendu pour me dire que j'avais une maladie rénale stage3. Mais mon nouveau Doc. et mon VA Doc. ne pense pas qu'il est juste. Donc, je vais pour tester aujourd'hui pour savoir exactement ce qui se passe. Ce n'est pas seulement un test sanguin, je dois aller à l'hôpital pour lui. Le Doc. Je me débarrasser de n'est pas très bon, mais au moment où il était le seul dans la région qui a pris de nouveaux patients.

I wish you good luck and regain your health.

11 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Good luck Snake i had kidney Cancer in 2013 they had to remove my left kidney then last year i had cancer in my spleen and they removed it. I'm feeling ok now even tho they have found something on my liver now.

So how are you feeling? are you having night sweats or weakness?

If they have to remove the kidney it's no biggie you can survive fine with 1 kidney.

Thanks for the support cacjc. So far the new Doc thinks the old one is wrong, that is the reason for the test. He wants to find out everything that is going on with them. The V.A. Doc. looked at the same blood work as the old Doc. and said the numbers does not show stage 3, maybe a stage 1 1/2 or a 2 at most. So I expect a fairly clean bill of health. Sorry to hear about your health problems. Hope things work out better for you and whatever is on your liver is nothing bad.

• Upvote 2