Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

after this it seems some of  her loyal fans may swap camp and the haters will be back with a vengeance Naga needs to keep low for the time being :biggrin:

Many people on here are so loyal they will defend litterary everything from "their" girls. I'm not loyal to anyone or anything, Tonight Nicole dissapointed. She has become a teaser like all the others, but hopefully she'll come to senses again anytime soon

• Upvote 1

Just now, Oldstalker said:

For Noldus: 2208 Lola returned to the flat and dumped grocery shopping in the kitchen. She continues after changing to make food and get a soft drink.

thanks

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Many people on here are so loyal they will defend litterary everything from "their" girls. I'm not loyal to anyone or anything, Tonight Nicole dissapointed. She has become a teaser like all the others, but hopefully she'll come to senses again anytime soon

It's not about being loyal, it is about being consistent, judging things in the long run, and not turn tail at the silghtest contrariety.

Some people have bad days. I will certainly not lash at Nicole at the first disappointment, then praise her tomorrow as if nothing happened and I didn't say anyting if she does well (and we all know Nicole will deliver again)

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Also a big thank you my girl, Nicole. I was puzzled by this, like many of you, but I've just realised that I'm pretty sure that's her 1st proper bate in either apartment that wasn't in NV...I'm not making excuses here but it might be an issue...

I'm with Naga on this.  Sometimes people need the illusion of privacy even if they know it is not there on the real tip..  I say let's give her a bit of space at times people.   Some of the most epic sex in either of these two apartments has been performed by Nicole and her partners. Some of the best fights also.  :biggrin:  I'd say Nicole has provided more than her fair share of entertainment.  True the new guy is a bit of a prude, until she gets him going and then he, like all her other partners, more or less says "f**k this" and lets it go.  Stick around and have a little faith, Nicole does not disappoint very often

• Upvote 2