Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does anyone feel like me...and want to sink their teeth into Rosie's lovely arse right now...:biggrin::heart:

Why sink my teeth in and leave bite marks on that lovely ass? I have something else to sink into it that will not leave bite marks. Just her moaning for more.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

Don't worry Naga it is still early in the day.:biggrin:

Not for me...Still, my teeth marks will need attending to, her arse will require a bit of TLC......and she might have to refrain from any sexual activity until they're totally healed, under the expert care of Dr Naga...So you'll have to wait your turn Snake...Plus, aren't you passed it now...You only refrained from biting her lovely arse because your teeth are sitting in a glass next to your bed...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not for me...Still, my teeth marks will need attending to, her arse will require a bit of TLC......and she might have to refrain from any sexual activity until they're totally healed, under the expert care of Dr Naga...So you'll have to wait your turn Snake...Plus, aren't you passed it now...You only refrained from biting her lovely arse because your teeth are sitting in a glass next to your bed...:biggrin:

I might be an old fart Naga but can keep up with the younger bucks pretty good. Also only part of my teeth are in the glass, the rest are still there.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1