Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm home and whatever they were watching is over.....Rose checking her butt. Yes Rose dear you have a lovely butt. We like it very much...k32008.png

I think they heard you put your key in your lock and hurried off to bed...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Los vecinos son mucho más feliz que salen todas las noches de lo que somos ...:dodgy:

Just to give her a little memory, the neighbor told Lola, through the kitchen window and in English, that if the music was strong again from 12 at night, I would call the police again ...
So, who are waiting for the police to appear as happened in B2?
Do you find it incongruous?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Just to give her a little memory, the neighbor told Lola, through the kitchen window and in English, that if the music was strong again from 12 at night, I would call the police again ...
So, who are waiting for the police to appear as happened in B2?
Do you find it incongruous?

When was that vortios...?

I do not remember exactly the day, but if I remember the video I passed the full scene.
The neighbor opened the kitchen window, began to speak to him in Spanish, and Lola told him that only in Russian or English.
Then the neighbor, he said, what I have written to you. He was no longer willing to allow more loud music from midnight, and that the next step would be, "come back" to call the police.
It was strange to me, to talk about calling the police again, since, as far as I know, the police have not been in B1. It was only in B2.