Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Suck...Nicole has just fitted and Anna helped her...Read the thread...

sorry but with english not being my mother language, can u explaine what u mean by " She had a fit!!! And it was fucking scarey"  and  " Nicole has just fitted and Anna helped her"?

fit = ?

Thank you Anna for looking after my girl..I liked you before but you've gone up even more in my estimations...
Btw, after that experience this morning, I must say Nicole still looks fucking amazing...Heart Beat animated emoticon

You had me scared there my girl...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, curious said:

sorry but with english not being my mother language, can u explaine what u mean by " She had a fit!!! And it was fucking scarey"  and  " Nicole has just fitted and Anna helped her"?

fit = ?

I didn't see it, but I'm guessing that fit = seizure of some sort?

3 minutes ago, curious said:

fit = ?

She had an epileptic fit where here whole body was uncontrollably shaking and groaning, and gasping for air...Her eyes were scary, just staring into space...Then she banged her head hard on the unit by her bed...She went to the girls room as she looked scared and Anna went back with her to comfort her...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, timber said:

I didn't see it, but I'm guessing that fit = seizure of some sort?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She had an epileptic fit where here whole body was uncontrollably shaking and groaning, and gasping for air...Her eyes were scary, just staring into space...Then she banged her head hard on the unit by her bed...She went to the girls room as she looked scared and Anna went back with her to comfort her...

thks guys. got it. hope she ll get over it.. i like her much although being freeloader and her in B2 no much luck

• Upvote 1

Just now, lordstanley said:

what was the fit about

She had a seizure thats not something thats about anything its a medical condition some people have where there body seizes up and has uncontrollable body movements some worse than others.

• Upvote 2