Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, happyone said:

16:38 back online

16:40 both girls leave-they have on bathing suits under casual clothes with backpacks

That's just to throw us Happy, they're not really going to the beach...Obviously they're going to a wild Swingers Pirate Sex Party...Not sure if Sofie will get in cos she hasn't got the required facial attire...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's just to throw us Happy, they're not really going to the beach...Obviously they're going to a wild Swingers Pirate Sex Party...Not sure if Sofie will get in cos she hasn't got the required facial attire...:dodgy:

Nicole packed extra patches just in case Sofie needed one 

• Upvote 1

I hope Nicole is fine now...Hopefully she has some medication...Let's face it, if you picked up some of these girls and gave them a shake, they'd rattle with the number of pills they take...I'm talking about medicines here guys..::)....plus I wouldn't pick them up and shake them...:confused:...Most of them are bigger than me...

She's got the big room again, which might be less confined for her. I'm quite excited as to who the new arrival with be, as I always am. We all know, after Gina and Nicole, that this room is the best, from a voyeurs perspective...big grin smiley

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like someone has found the big key and wound Gina up again...:angel:

Can you imagine dating her...You'd be wrecked after 2 nights...You'd definitely have to join a Gym....Actually I do imagine dating her....quite often tbh...:biggrin:

It's usually at sunrise when she's lying on her bed...:heart:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

Rosie! Been an absolute pleasure, thanks for spending some time with us, good luck on your future travels!

Anna and Caro, see you again soon I'm sure!

Sounds like an absolute disappointment by Rosie to me!  It's ok to tell the truth Ben!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Parece que Nicole y Marc han separado a mí ... y realmente espero que no se sale con la gran habitación ... Ella es mucho mejor en este ...

tienes toda la razon.Anoche fue Marcos para dejar la relacion sentimental con ella (han quedado como amigos),El no tenia ni idea de lo que le habia pasado por la mañana a ella

• Upvote 1