Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a une heure, vlkvlk111 a dit :

Si elle n'a pas conscience de l'étendue de son état, il est pas comme il n'y a pas de preuves vidéo ... elle devrait passer ses nuits sur l'observation dans un hôpital en ce moment, pas RLC.

rlc doit agir, il ne faut pas laisser nicole seule, un choc pourrait être dramatique!!! nicole fait des crises d'épilepsie généralisées, cela veut dire les chutes et mouvements convulsifs, hyperventilation, mais aussi la perte de conscience, la perte de contact avec une fixité du regard!!! cela veut dire qu'elle perd presque immédiatement connaissance, et elle peut se mordre violement la langue!!! il faut agir et que en attendant, une personne soit avec elle, car nicole fait des crises régulièrement à son réveil!!! courage nicole.....:heart:

Rlc must act, do not let nicole alone, a shock could be dramatic! Nicole has generalized epileptic seizures, it means falls and convulsive movements, hyperventilation, but also the loss of consciousness, the loss of contact with a fixity of the eye !!! It means that she almost immediately loses consciousness, and she can bite herself the language !!! It is necessary to act and that in the meantime, a person is with her, because nicole makes crises regularly when she wakes !!! Courage nicole .....:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm back guys, and I see B2 is UM...I hope Sofie took Nicole to the hospital. It sounds feasible as she wasn't away that long when she came back home alone...:confused:

God, I hope so...

We all hope whit you . I am not the biggest fan of Nicole ,but I am concern of her health. 

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Looks like Nicole left for the day does not tell others at B2 and leaves them alone to go see her acquaintance, see a lot of this at B2.

Suck, I really hope you haven't read the posts this morning, and you haven't a clue whats gone on with Nicole today...So I'm given you the benefit of the doubt because I can't imagine if you knew the details, you'd stoop so low...She had another seizure, hopefully she getting it medically checked right now at a hospital....and also, she hasn't got a bf right now...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm back guys, and I see B2 is UM...I hope Sofie took Nicole to the hospital. It sounds feasible as she wasn't away that long when she came back home alone...:confused:

God, I hope so...

:angel::angel::heart::heart:

This is the most serious event that I've witnessed happening on RLC in it's entire History,,, all the fights, Police being called, Domestic violence,Medical visits,Cheating and other stuff,,this is by far the most horrific to watch and witness.

RLC it's time to take action please and take care of one of your Tenants,,even though I don't want Nichole to leave,,,,but her health and life are more important than her being here,,she needs to see a good doctor to get this under control before it gets worse and we all witness something that none of us want to see,,,,Thank you:angel::angel::cry:

Nichole-designstyle-kiddo-m.png

• Upvote 8

I'm sorry for Nicole I'm not open RLC and I just logged in to the forum it's again the posts that informed me. Yesterday I posted a message on CC saying what should be done a review of the head not of his eye and we answered what went well but that his eye was more serious I summarized but without examination especially after a crisis was necessary RLC takes Risk unnecessarily and the sun is not good I thought yesterday it must avoid any kind of exitation and sun and an exiting factor like the tv the pc the alcohol and well on the drugs. I hope that UM is to take Nicole to the hospital and not to mask her discomfort .

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

I think she had another seizure.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

It starts 0727

They have removed it from replay now too, good thing, RLC is aware and act responsible. It is not safe for her, she needs to be in a hospital getting checked out

• Upvote 1