Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

19:50 Nicole is back home

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nicole home 1950

I hope she has seen a doctor. She is my favourite in b1&b2, but I don't know if she should really be here on RLC now, for her own well being.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I hope she has seen a doctor. She is my favourite in b1&b2, but I don't know if she should really be here on RLC now, for her own well being.

The most important thing is that she seek competent medical help.  It might be better for her here in RLC-at least she has more than

1000 eyes watching her and I hope most of those are concerned eyes (including the RLC monitoring staff) who can notify someone is case she does need immediate help.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Sofie topless on her bed - plays with her tirs

However, I have noticed that when she changes bottoms-she will a lot of times sit on the edge of the bed to change-(not facing camera) :sad:

Gina acts like a smitten school girl around this guy. (he just noticed one of the cams in her room) 

He is a little shorter than Gina-but what the heck 

And he was thoughtful enough to bring sodas :wink: (both Gina and Polya seemed to get a laugh out of it)