Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well this has been a real entertaining off topic read again, slow days on RLC are always very entertaining. Reminds of the days when kids played with rock um sock um robots. Or maybe congress these days.

Really glad to see Sophie is home and in the bathtub to occupy the masses for a little while so we can clean up the mess in the forum.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I responded to this post and what StnCld said is correct. And from what I read a lot of people are stuck in a box. Now if anyone thinks I'm defending RLC then that is their problem not mine. I haven't been posting much lately because I have other things on my mind. 

I'll say this again. 

I DON'T CARE! what these girls do or what the couples do. They can go out they can stay in and do nothing. They can have sex with each other or bring a guy back to fuck.  Beyond not wishing anything bad to happen which is common decency it doesn't matter to me. Right or wrong it is their life and no one in this forum has anything to say about it.

I hope that Nicole is making the right chose for her and I'm sure RLC has talked to her about it. But I don't run any of these girls lives and no one in here is hanging out with them so bottom line is nobody in here knows anything about them beyond what they see or has any idea what is right for them.  Yes those that follow them on social media may know a tiny bit more but not anywhere enough to know 100% All the talk is just speculating and guessing and made up bull shit.

I don't go in for trash talking the ladies because it's not who I am and I won't change that for anyone in here.  It does not make me blind or stupid in any way. I live in the Real World and RLC and CC do not impact it in any way. It's the reason I don't bother to respond to some post. Trying to talk to someone that is 100% sure of what they think is a waste of time. I'm not here to change anybody. I make most of my post on what I see not what I can't see. I poke a little fun at people and the girls. Anything else is just a guess. 

If this bothers some of you then to bad you'll get over it. If anyone is thinking sending a PM or giving me shit for this post..........Read the first three words in caps again.

Sorry mods but sometimes I have to vent... Much as I hate to..

I agree on much of what you say, but I like to speculate and discuss on what we see and don't see, that is why I'm here, so we differ on that. I respect your view, and only ask you and others not to take my speculations/discussions so seriously, as an insult or trying to tell them how to life, that is not what it is about. It is voyeur, I just want to discuss their life with other viewers.

1 hour ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Called freedom of speech which is not allowed in your Sharia area.

There is no freedom of speach on this forum. That is only in the real world and then mostly in the U.S. That is guarenteed under the Amendments to the Constitution and only in the real world.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well this has been a real entertaining off topic read again, slow days on RLC are always very entertaining. Reminds of the days when kids played with rock um sock um robots. Or maybe congress these days.

Really glad to see Sophie is home and in the bathtub to occupy the masses for a little while so we can clean up the mess in the forum.

t29110.gif   :biggrin:

24 minutes ago, rj219 said:

she did this yesterday too probly going to a friends

16 minutes ago, rj219 said:

I think she hangs with sofie during the day and at night goes to a friends because she doesn't want us to see her the way she has been

As we speculated on earlier today, she might be with a friend.

Naga suggested she might be with Mark.

I suggested that RLC might have gotten her a hotel room to stay in.

All pure speculations of course.

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

There is no freedom of speach on this forum. That is only in the real world and then mostly in the U.S.

Sorry, but americans seem to be even higher on themself than I though, is it possible? It started with political philosophers in western Europe, but today, there are countries all over the world, and to some extent most contries.... also, there would be no democracies without freedom of speach,.

50 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And Nicole going back out.

Did she get changed? Missed that, doing some domestic chores. Will somebody has got to do them, won't be done by themselves. As I been told thousands of times. :angry:

• Upvote 1