Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

We have a thread specifically for political statements and thoughts, but this is not the right place for it. For your convenience I have attached the link. Now back to the regular scheduled program of painted titty's, or 60's flower power.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/64-worldwide-political-discussions/

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've a gut feeling Nicole and Sofie are going out...They are both in a very good mood, surprising with what's gone on but hugely welcoming...:heart:

They are all going out and they come back to get good sleep which they did already. so they have no reason to stay in apartment. 

Enjoy empty walls. Its fun watching beautiful empty rooms. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, meran said:

They are all going out and they come back to get good sleep which they did already. so they have no reason to stay in apartment. 

Enjoy empty walls. Its fun watching beautiful empty rooms. 

Well I've enjoyed watching Nicole and Sofie for the last 3 and a half hours..You must have tuned into the wrong rooms...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well I've enjoyed watching Nicole and Sophie for the last 3 and a half hours..You must have tuned into the wrong rooms...:dodgy:

Enjoy. You deserve it. :) 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

And so we differ, I see nothing wrong with that, this not sience.

Sharing rumors and theories, is one of the reasons I seek forums in addition to watching RLC, the "firm evidence" we all see on screan, no point seeing a forum for that.

I know some good gossip circles you can join :dodgy: LOL