Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you're jumping to conclusions Harley. The girls were only half dressed and they asked him to wait, so he could have been an elecrician, plumber...whatever...Gigilo!!!...who knows based on this evidence...:biggrin:

Now that just makes too much sense for some people to comprehend without complaining about RLC and trying to get others to go along with it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why is the forum so quiet these past several weeks?  Is RLC that boring these days?

3 things. One Belle left so that one loony stopped posting about her which was 90 percent of the posts the  last three months that turned off a lot of posters.  Two, they haven't had a new girl in the apartment since Rosie left. It's all retreads and a girl who has been there 4 months. Three, the Vanessa and Marketa apartment was the greatest apartment RLC had for sex and guests and drama and it lasted one week. It put these Barca apartments to shame and they need V&M back. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

3 things. One Belle left so that one loony stopped posting about her which was 90 percent of the posts the  last three months that turned off a lot of posters.  Two, they haven't had a new girl in the apartment since Rosie left. It's all retreads and a girl who has been there 4 months. Three, the Vanessa and Marketa apartment was the greatest apartment RLC had for sex and guests and drama and it lasted one week. It put these Barca apartments to shame and they need V&M back. 

I'll have to take your word for it on the V&M apartment.  As for the Barca apartments, I used to have to catch up on a minimum of 20 pages worth of posts damn near every time I logged in to CC.  Now days there is only a few pages at a time with nothing but jibber jabber and subliminal messages to the girls for what some posters want to see. Rosie should have never entered RLC, she didn't do anything worth wild from what I read except for burning the midnight oil.  I know Belle is gone but according to some there is still Gina LOL.  Gina is another one that hasn't done anything from what I've read, but now that she has the big room I'm sure RLC has something planned for her. 

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Good evening guys

Polya has started her preparation for the night 

That pretty much explains the condition of RLC the past few months.  I wonder what RLC is getting out of all the time the girls spend away from the apartment!

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll have to take your word for it on the V&M apartment.  As for the Barca apartments, I used to have to catch up on a minimum of 20 pages worth of posts damn near every time I logged in to CC.  Now days there is only a few pages at a time with nothing but jibber jabber and subliminal messages to the girls for what some posters want to see. Rosie should have never entered RLC, she didn't do anything worth wild from what I read except for burning the midnight oil.  I know Belle is gone but according to some there is still Gina LOL.  Gina is another one that hasn't done anything from what I've read, but now that she has the big room I'm sure RLC has something planned for her. 

Agree Harley. 
Some girls were completely useless so far but still some posters are praising them as if they are on payroll of RLC to praise the girls. 
They are never in the apartment but these guys posts as if they are getting entertainment of their life which is hard to understand. 
Comments like MyRose My Belle , ohh Gina do this do that . wear heals . 
All rubish as these girls were not in apartment to begin with and did nothing for entertainment for which they are being paid. 

Some are even MVP of ass licking game by saying that ""I am glad that the girls are having nice time in club "

Seriously is this these girls are in Barcelona  for ? and are these users paying them to go to club ? These girls can have nice time in their own city and do not need to come to Barcelona to leave empty walls in these apartments . 

What is the purpose of these apartments ?

If its Entertainment that is happening outside the apartment . 

Gina, Polya, Lola on 2nd visit , Rossie, Belle on the 2nd visit , Danaya, Estelle . Karol  ?? 

Really what are they doing ?

• Upvote 5