Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Tes, un grand merci belle, sexy, Sophie mince ... Le temps et l'effort que vous mettez dans cette affiche est grande. 10 secondes Sharpie aurait poseur fait, mais il montre que Nicole est un peu spécial pour vous ..... Si vous pouviez rencontrer avec moi. Je vous dis comment elle est spéciale pour moi aussi ..:biggrin::heart:

Nicole always was special to me, I remind you that I was part of the # Nicole team, and that I took the replay for her sent a mail to RLC to warn them of the nicole crisis and that my money could be used to Help her medically. I love Nicole but my preferences are for Karol and Angel and a hope for Sofie. :heart:.:heart:... Sometimes a sentence is better than a long discourse ..:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I saw a program about the arousal potential of writing with a inked pen with a proper nib..It stated that the writer, Sofie in this case has a great desire to masturbate afterwards, and the covers have an allergic reaction to the inner thighs so girls prefer to masturbate totally uncovered...
According to experts, the arousal comes from the sound of the inked nib scraping on the paper...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

why did nicole get kicked out of that bedroom for the small shitty room, if i was nicole id be pissed she was there first

They have to accommodate friends ...Nicole did it with Estelle...

11 minutes ago, martyen said:

Nicole always was special to me, I remind you that I was part of the # Nicole team, and that I took the replay for her sent a mail to RLC to warn them of the nicole crisis and that my money could be used to Help her medically. I love Nicole but my preferences are for Karol and Angel and a hope for Sofie. :heart:.:heart:... Sometimes a sentence is better than a long discourse ..:biggrin:

Thanks, I know that mate...:biggrin: