Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

40 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i will try to stay neutral in my opinion, but since she is back , Nicole is perhaps  nice with her fellows, but i never saw her bring something for the community. Also don't forget there has been a party at B1 with Nicole (the day she left to B2 with her bottle  and had sex in the bathroom with Marc)

I'm not sure if she contributed anything to the party in B1 phantom, but this one was different. There's no doubt she's not well. She was in and out of bed, and in and out of the bathroom all day. She tried to be a bit sociable when the girls were round, cos it was her b/day, but she wasn't well enough to eat, drink, party and then go clubbing till the early hours...That's why I think she stayed with Marc..

Well our shy girl Helen may not be that shy...Home 06.15, quick change of panties, then out again alone at 06.44...Back at 09.53 with a bit more nudity than previosly, and a better shower...So maybe not quite the nun some were labelling her after 2 days...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure if she contributed anything to the party in B1 phantom, but this one was different. There's no doubt she's not well. She was in and out of bed, and in and out of the bathroom all day. She tried to be a bit sociable when the girls were round, cos it was her b/day, but she wasn't well enough to eat, drink, party and then go clubbing till the early hours...That's why I think she stayed with Marc..

I agree whit that ,she needed a ' lifeguard'

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well our shy girl Helen may not be that shy...Home 06.15, quick change of panties, then out again alone at 06.44...Back at 09.53 with a bit more nudity than previosly, and a better shower...So maybe not quite the nun some were labelling her after 2 days...:dodgy:

naga, Helen has been here two days! That's plenty of time for the psychics of this thread to tell us everything we need to know about Helen.:wink::tongue:  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know that is hard to fathom for some of you, but that is exactly what these girls are.  They are no different than the girls of VH or whatever that other site is called.

You know, by saying this thing that many people are pondering, you're very bad

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Sorry but i strongly disagree :

The first day Jessica did not hide in the bathroom, and she applied lotion naked in the her bedroom after. Nicole did not hide  the 1st day. Jasmin also. Vioetta also .I've just watched the twin 2nd shower and they don't hide very much.

Lara and Melissa did not hide in the shower their first day.

I remember that Danaya has hidded her pussy during more than 1 week, but at least she showed us her beautiful breast since the 1st day.

But i do think Helen will notshow her back in the bathroom anymore in 3 days of more

yeah your right phantom nicole didnt hide at all. Jasmine also didn't. The others not too sure sure but you are probably right.