Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, as I see it right now, the girls staying in to entertain us tonight are, in no particular order, 

• Gorgeous Number 1, Nicole, although she'll struggle in her state...:cry::heart:
  • Super sexy Sofie, the camper...Someone steal her tent, then it could be fun
  • Lovely Gina, the shy one...
  • Mysterious Helen...who's slowly opening up...
    Now if I had to pick 4 girls to keep me entertained tonight, it would be these 4...:biggrin::heart:

Dude I like your sense of humour. 

Helen washing her dishes in the restroom sink.

She has no intention of unclogging the kitchen sink she didn't clog herself, and by the looks of it, Gina can't be bothered.

29 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I've been a week on vacation !!
Without RLC!
But I read that we have no news.
Just the usual routine.
Boring routine.
I was hoping that Anna and Lola would give birth.
But I'm wrong.
I propose to RLC to give an apartment to Megan and Rebecca ..
Maybe they're showing up!
I would also put Leora with them !!

Dont forget Megan and Reb only had fun under product influence... otherwise they followed the same routine like the current zombies...

The strange part is that its not even difficult for RLC to tweak the apartments and make it interesting ..just need a meeting with the girls, a change in contract type and probably better selection of girls...and overall just need to remove boring apartments and replace them with something interesting, more experimental apartments....

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Helen, the whole point of folding out that bed is doing it naked and giving us some good bends. Didn't Gina tell you that? :angel:

My impression is that Gina is giving her the cold shoulder, but I could be wrong