Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 54 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Je pense que Karol a à se soucier de ce faire, elle va perdre sa couronne de la reine de la taquinerie, Sofie est en place et il est presque mieux que de voir une fille nue toute la journée :biggrin:

Hello everyone, I think that Karol will remain the queen of teasing for several reasons, first Karol arrived in winter the apartment very cold and despite that she was superb. Many block with a towel or her laptop just three or four days during her showers or baths, and then she became the queen of the tease. She has to play with the cameras for us, to offer us a show every day a lot of eroticism not vulgar. She did not hide not to show but to exhale us. Very friendly with the girls (except two girls) She made the show in B1 with Nora very close to Danaya, she is also an artist: clay painting drawing (the collage patchwork) very good memory of this girl. Sofie is very far behind She hides for herself, even if she has a nice time she does nothing for us, I appreciate Sofie, but for now Karol is and will remain the queen of teasing. I could keep talking about Karol for hours. In my next post I would say why I love Sofie.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

So you're celebrating our Queen's 80th anniversary;)

Image result for queen sonja 80

LOL

And yes, happy independence day to the people of USA

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I think that Karol will remain the queen of teasing for several reasons, first Karol arrived in winter the apartment very cold and despite that she was superb. Many block with a towel or her laptop just three or four days during her showers or baths, and then she became the queen of the tease. She has to play with the cameras for us, to offer us a show every day a lot of eroticism not vulgar. She did not hide not to show but to exhale us. Very friendly with the girls (except two girls) She made the show in B1 with Nora very close to Danaya, she is also an artist: clay painting drawing (the collage patchwork) very good memory of this girl. Sofie is very far behind She hides for herself, even if she has a nice time she does nothing for us, I appreciate Sofie, but for now Karol is and will remain the queen of teasing. I could keep talking about Karol for hours. In my next post I would say why I love Sofie.

So do you like Karol then?...:dodgy:

It's early days but do I detect an improvement in Nicole's health.:biggrin:...Eating soup, and having a bit of a laugh with the girls. It probably had something to do with the amount of weight she's lost as she just got weighed...:heart:

il y a 5 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Alors, avez-vous comme Karol alors? ...:dodgy:

I think so, but it's not a scoop .. Already that I share Ange with you. And Karol is my second love at first sight (virtual)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I think so, but it's not a scoop .. Already that I share Ange with you. And Karol is my second love at first sight (virtual)

We have the same tastes mate, I love Karol, as you know, and would welcome her back with open arms, teasing and all.:heart:..bBt I'm not sure where you stand with Nicole...:confused:

19 minutes ago, martyen said:

If you say that she is the queen of teasing that means that you have had to have been a member of RLC to make that bold statement,,,,,,,,,,,,,and who is "Karol"?

I can't find that name on RLC,,,I only know about Carolina.