Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

Ok I'll let it go,,,,but it's always funny to me how all of you guys always say that you couldn't care less about these girls yet spend so much time talking about them and having impressions about them.:biggrin:

Sorry but if you had noticed, I don't post that often anymore,I 'd rather Watch the funny cats and dogs and movies on YOU TUBE, Have a nice Sunday.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Sorry but if you had noticed, I don't post that often anymore,I 'd rather Watch the funny cats and dogs and movies on YOU TUBE, Have a nice Sunday.

You too Robert,,, I am watching Youtube right now as we speak too,,, Have a wonderful Sunday too.:biggrin:,,, I'm glad you said Sunday because all morning I kept thinking today was Monday lol:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It is especially necessary to stop thinking that all that girls can do or other tenant, is not in relation with the cameras or those who can watch them ;-)

i will made an exception for Sofie. The way she can hide her pussy when she is bottomless is real art

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

OK if you all beleive it.

It's not a question of belief, it is a question of having the access to all the premium cams and replay, while you only have access to a couple of pictures, gifs, and sometimes unreliable reports from forum posters who are (justifiably or not), angry with RLC. In the current cast, Helen is by a large margin the girl who has taken care of the viewers the most. The blackboard on her room can be interpreted in a lot of ways. I guess you could interpret this as a direct insult to the viewers if you are angry and jaded enought to see evil everywhere, but it could be just a benign motivational poster, or a slightly more "rock and rock" way of saying "carpe diem".

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i will made an exception for Sofie. The way she can hide her pussy when she is bottomless is real art

I agree, Sofie is very strong not to show her pussy too much
After for the fact that she is hiding in the tent for intimate moments, I do not know if it's actually hiding, can be a habit
If we look a little elsewhere, we have many examples of girls hiding during masturbation when we know they are not really afraid of cameras to make love
Just watch Stesha, Kamila or Kristy

• Upvote 1