Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 hours ago, euromike69 said:

If you have that impression then it's only in your head,,,she has done nothing wrong so far and that sign was only meant for her as a motivation, to not look or listen to what other people say about her,,she can do whatever she wants if she puts her mind towards it,,,,,If you and others want to interpret it as towards you then it's your own fault not hers.

When your on your knees Praying to The Almighty One being Bare Assed and having a sign above the bed that says Fuck This World, It's Your Life sure won't win her any Brownie Points when her time comes to meet the Almighty One.

I myself can never this Prayer stuff out.   Every legitimate study has proven it has no effect.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When your on your knees Praying to The Almighty One being Bare Assed and having a sign above the bed that says Fuck This World, It's Your Life sure won't win her any Brownie Points when her time comes to meet the Almighty One.

I myself can never this Prayer stuff out.   Every legitimate study has proven it has no effect.

I have prayed everyday for a lot of these trolls to leave CC and never come back and so far my prayers haven't been answered so you're probably correct.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have prayed everyday for a lot of these trolls to leave CC and never come back and so far my prayers haven't been answered so you're probably correct.:biggrin::biggrin:

On the other hand I have prayed for one or two to leave and never come back and they got banned for life. So StnCld could be wrong :angel::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a tough subject to comprehend and try to find the answers for.  First and foremost you have to have faith and believe in the lord and do what he has put out there for you to do.  Until you can do that, the question of prayers being answered is a mute point.

I do agree that Helen isn't winning any points and no matter how you want to defend what she wrote, it only means one thing!

• Upvote 5

Once again you are trying to grasp at straws and find anything to get people here riled up over nothing,,, If you take it as an insult then it's your problem,,,,,, I guess she is the only person in the world following that quote huh?

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1440&bih=826&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=fuck+the+world+it's+your+life&oq=fuck+the+world+it's+your+life&gs_l=img.3...112178.117976.0.118680.19.19.0.0.0.0.282.1781.11j5j1.17.0....0...1.1.64.img..2.0.0.uXH7VP6a9ug#imgrc=_

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's a tough subject to comprehend and try to find the answers for.  First and foremost you have to have faith and believe in the lord and do what he has put out there for you to do.  Until you can do that, the question of prayers being answered is a mute point.

I do agree that Helen isn't winning any points and no matter how you want to defend what she wrote, it only means one thing!

05177da33db1f06335841b728cb31cb52f8e29-w051ef6645cb286c3bac875f45dd9fbb404a672-v

55 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you think praying would work if she had strong enough faith in some goast lord high up in the sky, and lived her life like it is demanded in a 2000 years old book of farytales.... LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So you think praying would work if she had strong enough faith in some goast lord high up in the sky, and lived her life like it is demanded in a 2000 years old book of farytales.... LOL

If that's the way you think then nothing I could ever say would change your mind!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You must be one of the minority or Atheist

84 percent of the world population has faith; a third are Christian .........Fairytales Huh ? All Life has rules to live by ed2. :huh:

6.174 billion people are all fucked up in the head then you would have us believe ed2 ? Keep up with your prayers Helen and continue to pray for your  son and his good health before you go to bed.

• Upvote 8