Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sorry bud.You watch every one of her bates and come up with the same shit....It's stuck in your head now and you'll always believe it...Here's an idea..don't watch...:confused:
The other night, I can't remember if it was last night of the night before, when she kept her panties on because she was on her period, she was on the phone just like she usually is. I was waiting to see what you posted about that, because she obviously wasn't getting any instructions cos she was never gonna bate....And, surprise surprise, considering you tell me you watch every second of the girls you like, we never heard a peep from you all night....Enough said...I won't discuss this ridiculous theory of your anymore...Goodnight bud...

you don't think they know when she is on the rag and not you think your way keep and I will think my way but I'm not going to praise none of the girls if what there going don't look some what real and nothing  sofie does looks like she is do it on her own  when she don't move till she looks at her phone ftrst

58 minutes ago, CowArt said:

These girls get about 10 million texts a day, so you're telling me that just all "go sit on the couch", "now walk to the kitchen", "now go lie on the bed".

If that's what you want to believe, be my guest, but I think you're delusional.  pet.gif

That's what bud stands for brazenly undeniably delusional

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK bud, I'm getting fucking sick of this. You're like a stuck record...Last night she was out, and on her period anyway...2 night ago though, when she was on her period, she went to bed, as usual, but with panties on...She was on her phone, exactly the same as every night when you accuse her of receiving instructions. So, what were they telling her to do then!!...Just go to sleep tonight Sofie, turn on your side for 20 mins, right, now on your back!...You could see her phone tonight before she started...It wasn't text messages and she put on some relaxing music...:huh:

Naga.....take a chill pill my brother, he is entitled to his opinion.  We all know that no matter what she does, it will be OK with you!   Just like when Angel was there, no matter what she did, it was OK with you.  Different people see things differently!!!

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but I was watching Heidi taking pic of her friend in the tub and just seen the last of her bate  but she does every  thing from what she is being told to do like or not  all you have to do is just wait alittle after she gets a text then she does what it says to do  shes just like lola has allways done it 

She is NO different than she was during her first stay on RLC......what you are getting now is ALL you are going to get!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Naga.....take a chill pill my brother, he is entitled to his opinion.  We all know that no matter what she does, it will be OK with you!   Just like when Angel was there, no matter what she did, it was OK with you.  Different people see things differently!!!

She is NO different than she was during her first stay on RLC......what you are getting now is ALL you are going to get!

As far as I'm aware, she didn't bate 1st time round and didn't wander around naked all the time...She does it everyday now...Slight difference I'd say...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree.....the tat is a total turnoff!!

I hate all tats, they do not make anybody more beautiful or desirable. Quoting madwolf33, where can i see kimila and leroa?