Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Helen have made a Polya doll 

According to members at RLCfan knowing spanish, Helen told her BF on the phone that Polya has birthday on friday (tomorrow), and that they are going out to celebrate on thursday (tonight), then they would have a dinner with b2 on friday (tomorrow).

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, ed2 said:

According to members at RLCfan knowing spanish, Helen told her BF on the phone that Polya has birthday on friday (tomorrow), and that they are going out to celebrate on thursday (tonight), then they would have a dinner with b2 on friday (tomorrow).

Phone conversation between Helen and the man she regularly talks to (i'm assuming he's her boyfriend) from yesterday (Wednesday). I missed the start of the conversation.

Helen is talking about her plans for tomorrow night (Thursday), she says they will probably go out and party. Friday is one of the girls birthday (Polya, i think) and on Friday they will probably have a meal at home (B1) and after that go out and party again. She hasn't been to any parties since last Tuesday and feels very good because of this and feels that she has performed better when training as well.

She tells him that she went running today (Wednesday) at 07.30 and that she woke up at 04.30 with a headache. The night before they took Sangria to their friends apartment (B2), which they made themselves using cheap wine, this is why she woke with a headache and she couldn't fall asleep again. Helen tells him that she got up and did different things, like cooking and finally at 07.30 she went running because she couldn't sleep, she ran for 2 hours, it was raining a little but by 09.30 the sun was out and it was already too warm.

When she was out shopping today (Wednesday), a cosmetics shop gave her a promotion of free face mask and peel. She will go back Friday and use this.

Helen asks her friend when will he visit, he says 'soon', she says that he's been saying soon for 3 weeks now, it's not soon. Her friend says he has a boss, he can ask him. The man is at work and at this moment his boss makes an appearance on the video call. Helen says 'hello' and asks the boss when will he let her friend come. The boss jokes that the friend could come tonight but he won't get paid for tonight and asks Helen when she wants her friend to come. Helen says 'today', the boss repeats the joke and asks why she can't come there. Helen replies that she cannot. The boss asks 'you're working?', Helen replies 'yes', the boss asks 'when can you come', Helen says 'August' but doesn't know the exact date. The friend then says that she'll have to wait until August, Helens says 'no, you can come first to me for a weekend and after i will come to you'. We hear the boss shout 'great idea' and Helen says 'I also think so, tell him please'. The boss says ' i cannot tell him, he's a big boy'. The friend repeats that they'll have to wait until August, Helen tells him 'I hope you come first, at least for a weekend, please', the friend says that he will try. They say 'goodnight' and hang up.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Phone conversation between Helen and the man she regularly talks to (i'm assuming he's her boyfriend) from yesterday (Wednesday). I missed the start of the conversation.

Helen is talking about her plans for tomorrow night (Thursday), she says they will probably go out and party. Friday is one of the girls birthday (Polya, i think) and on Friday they will probably have a meal at home (B1) and after that go out and party again. She hasn't been to any parties since last Tuesday and feels very good because of this and feels that she has performed better when training as well.

She tells him that she went running today (Wednesday) at 07.30 and that she woke up at 04.30 with a headache. The night before they took Sangria to their friends apartment (B2), which they made themselves using cheap wine, this is why she woke with a headache and she couldn't fall asleep again. Helen tells him that she got up and did different things, like cooking and finally at 07.30 she went running because she couldn't sleep, she ran for 2 hours, it was raining a little but by 09.30 the sun was out and it was already too warm.

When she was out shopping today (Wednesday), a cosmetics shop gave her a promotion of free face mask and peel. She will go back Friday and use this.

Helen asks her friend when will he visit, he says 'soon', she says that he's been saying soon for 3 weeks now, it's not soon. Her friend says he has a boss, he can ask him. The man is at work and at this moment his boss makes an appearance on the video call. Helen says 'hello' and asks the boss when will he let her friend come. The boss jokes that the friend could come tonight but he won't get paid for tonight and asks Helen when she wants her friend to come. Helen says 'today', the boss repeats the joke and asks why she can't come there. Helen replies that she cannot. The boss asks 'you're working?', Helen replies 'yes', the boss asks 'when can you come', Helen says 'August' but doesn't know the exact date. The friend then says that she'll have to wait to August, Helens says 'no, you can come first to me for a weekend and after i will come to you'. We hear the boss shout 'great idea' and Helen says 'I also think so, tell him please'. The boss says ' i cannot tell him, he's a big boy'. The friend repeats that they'll have to wait until August, Helen tells him 'I hope you come first, at least for a weekend, please', the friend says that he will try. They say 'goodnight' and hang up.

Thank you very much for this information! It is pretty much the same as my friend at RLCfan said.

To, me, it sounds like her BF can't come, they both want it very much, but it is very difficult for him to arrange, he can't get the time off from work. Then they say they will see each other when she comes to him in August, wich means Helen is not staying on RLC very long :cry:, maybe just a 1 month stay.

Thanks for the Helen conversation details Ash..Yes, I got most of that yesterday, but missed the beginning about partying tonight and tomorrow...I got the impression that her bf will come for a weekend between now and August...I think his boss is ok with him taking the time off...It's up to him. I would jump at the chance...So I think we should be grateful she'll be blessing us with her presence for another month...Because she's a mam, I was expecting her to leave after 30 days...:biggrin::heart:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I must say, the Nicole/Sofie shower was very enjoyable...Bud, I don't think Sofie will need any text messages to get her juices flowing tonight...unless it's one from Nicole...:biggrin::tongue::heart:

that was very sexy and I liked it a lot and hope to see more like it :heart:

Just now, bud2966 said:

that was very sexy and I liked it a lot and hope to see more like it :heart:

What I noticed, apart from the obvious, is what a great colour Nicole's body is...similar to Polya's...But I've always said that she could pass for a Spanish girl with her features...She can even speak it quite well now..:heart:

• Upvote 1