Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

39 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Unless she'll pull a Gina.

I don't think Lola will.  The other Girls haven't sung and danced to her tune this time around.  She hasn't received the attention she is used to craving.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Bare fordi hun er alt tease og ingen lek gjør henne ikke lesbisk. I tidligere opphold har hun fått det på med menn. Det er noe lesbiske ikke foretrekker.

She is bisexual, she did not like and got licked and the finger when polya had a boy's home

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now to conclude, last night should have satisfied most guys here, although a few will never be satisfied, regardless...
The girls didn't go out, they served up a genuine, unstaged event, they invited 2 good looking pleasant normal Spanish guys, they all joined in and enjoyed themselves, they spoke a lot of English, so we could follow their discussions and we even got a bit of rumpy pumpy at the end...As I said, I enjoyed what I saw...:biggrin:

Spot on.

The girls were not outside partying or whatever "on RLC suscribers' expenses"

They were not "doing nothing" or beeing "boring" at the apartment, watching TV or their phones, or sleeping

They did invite creepy old "sugar daddy" pervs

They didn't invite friends or relations not interested in fucking them (aka "gays" )

They didn't do a "staged show", body painting, chocolate massage, or whatever.

It looked like a pretty normal party, It looked spontaneous enough (it was Nicole's initiative - not Lola's shenanigan). The dudes were young and very good looking, and a good match for the girls - not the kind of guys that would need to pay or even flaunt their wealth to score. And they stayed classy - didn't force anything, embarass, or annoy the girls, didn't act like douchebags. Most of the time they spoke english, they seemed to have fun, there was seduction, there was drama (I don't think Lola was very fair to Anna on this one :dodgy: ), and there even was sex (and it happened in Nicole's room when the rest were in the living room, so no one was even "forced" to watch).

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Spot on.

The girls were not outside partying or whatever "on RLC suscribers' expenses"

They were not "doing nothing" or beeing "boring" at the apartment, watching TV or their phones, or sleeping

They did invite creepy old "sugar daddy" pervs

They didn't invite friends or relations not interested in fucking them (aka "gays" )

They didn't do a "staged show", body painting, chocolate massage, or whatever.

It looked like a pretty normal party, It looked spontaneous enough (it was Nicole's initiative - not Lola's shenanigan). The dudes were young and very good looking, and a good match for the girls - not the kind of guys that would need to pay or even flaunt their wealth to score. And they stayed classy - didn't force anything, embarass, or annoy the girls, didn't act like douchebags. Most of the time they spoke english, they seemed to have fun, there was seduction, there was drama (I don't think Lola was very fair to Anna on this one :dodgy: ), and there even was sex (and it happened in Nicole's room when the rest were in the living room, so no one was even "forced" to watch).

Remember Anna is and was on her period so i don't think she was interested last night with a guy she just met... if she hadn't been then, maybe.

• Upvote 1