Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

I do not think this forum is a democratic thing, I see that there is a new global moderator, make me a favor, who decides what we can write and what does not, I think I will leave this very nice forum

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Why not take a rope around your neck and hang on a tree

Why don't you do what you said you would--I was just saying bye to you-:angry:

Just now, Markymark said:

Hey alcohol is involved so we can all hope :)

Hope springs eternal. That part of being a voyeur, sit and watch, and hope for something good to happen. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hello or good evening to all, I did not want to intervene on the evening at B1 which for me has no interest and focus on Sofie Which for me is more erotic than five girls (not helen) than four girls. But I read on CC that some prefer to watch Sofie. Then welcome the guys Sofie is definitely my number 1 ..:heart::heart:.. And long live the campsite :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Hope springs eternal. That part of being a voyeur, sit and watch, and hope for something good to happen. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. :biggrin:

one bottle of whiskey is gone, Gina have had 1/4 - 1/3 of it

If RLC could charter a plane for Lola Polya Anna and Gina it would be the best idea of the month and may be of the year. It is a joke of course but with a little hope that it is realized ..:tongue:..::)

• Upvote 1