Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Fucking the moment I post I see Lola and Anna enter the apartment is worse with it is two girls I talk to see Sofie naked all over the apartment. But I'll wait for Anna and Lola to go out or go to bed. I hope

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The "model" work ended..now they could sleep for ages or maybe first give the usual back massage thing.

They weren't doing any modeling last night.  You know it and I know it and all the rest know's it.  I'll just be glad when I can read something of interest associated with the Barca apartments again!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They weren't doing any modeling last night.  You know it and I know it and all the rest know's it.  I'll just be glad when I can read something of interest associated with the Barca apartments again!!

They were modeling all night and all morning and you know it..hehe..agree barca houses become an all lot of..nothing.Even some of the girls that did some interisting things in past(Lola) entered this new,fake,all tease new vibe of barca places.Gess there is no energy after all the modeling..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Were you with them?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

They were modeling all night and all morning and you know it..hehe..agree barca houses become an all lot of..nothing.Even some of the girls that did some interisting things in past(Lola) entered this new,fake,all tease new vibe of barca places.Gess there is no energy after all the modeling..

Yeah....that "modeling" is hard work.  I'm sure they are totally WORN out!

• Upvote 1

I wish everyone would stop speaking in riddles, with the quoted "modeling" and the "I know, you know, everyone knows"...

I have no clue what happens beyond those front doors, so I seem to be missing something here.

Just now, CowArt said:

I wish everyone would stop speaking in riddles, with the quoted "modeling" and the "I know, you know, everyone knows"...

I have no clue what happens beyond those front doors, so I seem to be missing something here.

Yeah........a brain :)

• Upvote 2

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.

• Upvote 1