Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Thesta is the King of Typos,,,I don't know what he is doing while he types to always mess up his sentences lol:biggrin::biggrin:

wfh.gif

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Multi tasking, and of course the fact that Danaya caused me severe blindness from the dead fish syndrome that my eye doctor can't fix !!! and now we have TENT TIME with Sophie, I should own the doctors office by now !

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I think you are wrong. There are a handfull posting onesided positive comments, then there is a few using every oportunity to criticice. For the rest it is a nightmare, no matter what they post, they will get accused by one of the sides, either for being a RLC agent, or HFB's boyfriend

I agree but I'm done with this for tonight.  Let's see if the forum can get back on track now that all the lovely ladies are home!

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is because these guys get attached to these girls, girls that mean nothing in their lives, girls that replace what they are not getting at home.  When you get a group of people that praise or allow everything that these girls do without expressing any level of negativity to RLC support, this is what happens.....the site has gone down hill and will continue as long as the saints go marching in!

Just like you are.:biggrin: