Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I returned home and I see that nothing special happened, except for the post of Noldus on Helen 23:52 that I would watch tomorrow in replay. My favorite girl did nothing more than yesterday may be the presence of Nicole I do not know I was not seen but the posts spoke Nicole take the audio in the room of Sofie, I would get an idea tomorrow . Good night to all and a thought for Karol and Angelina and of course Sofie ..:heart:..:sleepy:

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:23 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't ask for those has beens to come back......bring on the fresh meat!!

Got to have Irma, the girls now just walk around like zombies not knowing what to do, the rest can be new meat.  I am waiting for all the B's to be vacated of current tenants.  B1 was in a slump back in Jan. Irma and Nora lit it up.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1005 Helen awake - naked on her bed

You followed the girls very much, Lola and Polya were April 9 in Italy, so Europe, how do they still be, since 90 days have passed

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

You followed the girls very much, Lola and Polya were April 9 in Italy, so Europe, how do they still be, since 90 days have passed

Don't think Lola. was there.  I know that Anna is a lot in the EU, so maybe she has another visa / citizenship