Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Will anyone tell me what went on with the Barca & KK&H apartments while CC was offline??  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kristy and Heidi have mostly been away during the day, sleep in the apartment at night alone, Kristy sleeps mostly in Kamila's bed. Kamila, Yula and Katya are still on holiday.

B2 has been fairly quiet, Nicole has been practicing her dancing, no other sightings of her new guy, Sofie, Lola and Anna I don't pay much attention to.

B1 Gina left, two new girls arrived and Helen had a male visitor last night, they had dinner and played cards and after a few hours sleep he left early this morning.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Kristy and Heidi have mostly been away during the day, sleep in the apartment at night alone, Kristy sleeps mostly in Kamila's bed. Kamila, Yula and Katya are still on holiday.

B2 has been fairly quiet, Nicole has been practicing her dancing, no other sightings of her new guy, Sofie, Lola and Anna I don't pay much attention to.

B1 Gina left, two new girls arrived and Helen had a male visitor last night, they had dinner and played cards and after a few hours sleep he left early this morning.

So pretty quiet then......thank you Ash!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

thank you

Haven't been watching for a while.. just not  enough to keep my interest..then along comes Helen:biggrin:... bib heels  apron and ..well nothing much else  oh yeah

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Isn't it past time for her to leave yet!

like she should have never came back see she is such a big time model why should we pay for her and the other big time model lola to have a place to eat and sleep :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

like she should have never came back see she is such a big time model why should we pay for her and the other big time model lola to have a place to eat and sleep :dodgy:

Please enlighten me, who is the model?