Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

That bang on the head has done Nicole nothing but good, she's transformed: getting it on each night with Sofie and back to her bates with Roger Rabbit, all good stuff. Okay, so a lot of the stroking and caressing is K&K style and it's playing to the cams but the anticipation is superb. Will they go the whole way? I doubt it but only the next instalment will tell. Roll tonight's performance 🤞😊

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That bang on the head has done Nicole nothing but good, she's transformed: getting it on each night with Sofie and back to her bates with Roger Rabbit, all good stuff. Okay, so a lot of the stroking and caressing is K&K style and it's playing to the cams but the anticipation is superb. Will they go the whole way? I doubt it but only the next instalment will tell. Roll tonight's performance 🤞😊

200.webp#1-grid1

I like Regina & Sher especially the big one. Does anyone know who is who? The skinny one with the scary hair reminds of someone but  can't place her. The big one is not shy so I reckon they will be fun and adventurous - patience required 👌

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I like Regina & Sher especially the big one. Does anyone know who is who? The skinny one with the scary hair reminds of someone but  can't place her. The big one is not shy so I reckon they will be fun and adventurous - patience required 👌

I think Sher reminds you of Cher, LOL:

cher-5654b89d-c63b-4e75-90cb-cf9c3008474

Not sure who's who myself either by the way...

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yeah maybe, still the names will emerge soon no doubt; they can be Scary and Buxom for me in the short term 😁

the only way to cook naked from the waist down yum