Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The quality on Cam 2 seems much better today

Looks really good. Now I wouldn't mind a naked B1 party. B&R have just been waiting around since they came back more than 3 hours ago. Belle started to beautify herself but Rosie's just been in bed.

29 minutes ago, vortios said:

Have they moved the furniture while they were in maintenance?

They Moved the shelves back to the corner from behind the table. It looks like a different couch but maybe it cam2 is better and can see better detail

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

Lets test it, Twins move the couch back and Gina you start dancing in front of it :biggrin:

The couch should be used as a dancing prop like Irma used to use it. Some hot times with her and Ilona.

• Upvote 3

il y a 29 minutes, eremes a dit :

Avez-vous vu l'action avec le fauteuil et le câble? Je me demande, combien de temps B1 sera en ligne .... :-)

I did not follow They pulled out a cable?

6 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

They Moved the shelves back to the corner from behind the table. It looks like a different couch but maybe it cam2 is better and can see better detail

It's the same couch.  Once they remove the cover on it the dried up DNA could be visible.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 4