Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Eremes you did not keep your promise

Ooohhh no, that wasn't I, because, as you can see, I would have spoken with the girls in English, and so sweet, you could see me now with all the girls around me and cuddling ! Ha!

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

Ooohhh no, that wasn't I, because, as you can see, I would have spoken with the girls in English, and so sweet, you could see me now with all the girls around me and cuddling ! Ha!

And: If I had been, I would have brought a visitor, you know her: My sweetest girl Irma

28 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes but sounded like the callers could not speak English

I couldn't tell so i guess they were probably Spanish. You would have thought Belle would have learnt the language by now. She said how important it was to learn languages ... or maybe they speak Catalan as I've never been to Barcelona.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I couldn't tell so i guess they were probably Spanish. You would have thought Belle would have learnt the language by now. She said how important it was to learn languages ... or maybe they speak Catalan as I've never been to Barcelona.

Rosie said 'we don't speak Spanish'...