Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Ok she had a tanga, and was fast. (She goes out without panty and masturbates with) I know she is often naked, but in the intimate moments, it is a first in front of the cam.

She needs the Extra Bonus before she departs Friday and goes home.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, martyen said:

No one spoke of Angel, she just masturbated discovered, in front of camera 8

Thanks martyen. I'm out at the mo and watch it when I get home. Looks like she hasn't many fans now. Bating every day isn't enough for most guys here...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks martyen. I'm out at the mo and watch it when I get home. Looks like she hasn't many fans now. Bating every day isn't enough for most guys here...

Yeah ... I will see it tonight after work. 

I like Angel, and I couldn't care less about the grumpiness of the forun towards her.

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

martyen Merci. Je suis sorti au mois et regarder quand je rentre chez moi. On dirait qu'elle n'a pas beaucoup de fans maintenant. Confit chaque jour ne suffit pas pour la plupart des gars ici ...

Naga I'm still an Angel fan even if she disappointed me. :angel::heart:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle's bated 6 times in 4 days LOL

Well you can't beat a bottle of Absynth and a bag of 'washing powder' to get the juices flowing.  Considering they were just kissing Gina and Stella were hotter than a bowl full of nagas. 

If Gina had straddled me naked like that and planted those lovely very kissable lips on mine, I'd have a hard on in about 3 nanoseconds. 

Here's hoping she doesn't leave with the twins and her relationship with Stella blossoms, now we know she definitely swings both ways.  I think they needs to be well oiled for it to happen again though. Thanks girls, you were great and Gina's a star xxx

• Upvote 3