Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 6 minutes, martyen a dit :

Do not be in a bad mood. It's frustration. . As you know I am fan of angel, and we are very little to support it despite its lack of participation in group. (ROSE and BELLE) for example

Correction It's not a bad mood. It's a frustration. As you know I am fan of angel, and we are very little to support it despite its lack of participation in group. (ROSE and BELLE) for example

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She shows more than Belle, who apparently has bated 6 times in 4 days, although we couldn't actually see and Rosie. As far as I'm aware this is the competition. You just proved my point Des...never happy

For me it's not a competition it's about what the given girl does herself. Not compared to the others.

And with that I'm off to work

Thank you B1 for that party last night.

Thank you Belle for the view this morning. Very nice. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wathou said:

maybe RLC did a warning call since a lot of girls are living this weekend maybe rlc warned the girls that if they didn't step up they won't mind sending another girl home ^^'

I don't think RLC need to threaten against Belle to go at home. But perhaps RLC  told her about her "bonus"

• Upvote 4