Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does she...You're a dark horse..You kept that one to yourself...:dodgy:

Oh no I gave it away.

Back to the Goddess it is impossible to top her 2-3 hour arse dancing shows especially if she throws in a bate in the middle.

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

When they dumped the bucket the fire was out.  Their main objectives after the fire lit up, we're grabbing the liquor away from it, trying to take a picture of it, and Stella trying to blow it out, and throwing what looked like a paper napkin on it to extinguish it. Pretty damn funny. Then it dawned on them it was serious, and they were running all over trying to really put it out.

It sounds like they were very lucky from the pics I've seen and your description of the event.  It's just a matter of time before something serious happens to one of the girls they way they seem to party on the edge.  Thanks for the recap!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JD007 said:

Spilled alcohol on table and it caught on fire. Volunteer fireman Kylie had to get a bucket of water and put it out. Quick thinking on her part or could have gotten serious.

Kylie's dad was a member of the bucket brigades of old......she is just a chip off the old block.

21 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

Kylie no puede ser un sistema más adecuado para RLC

I do not know what he saw last night, I really could only see what was seen in the free cameras, but there are always many people who are almost a reporter on live and could follow quite well what was happening.
Kylie, yesterday was very lively, what happens, that she does not behave like a star, she is always in the distance of actions, but instead, she was looking for Stella shamelessly, whenever she could look for his mouth. And we think that the image of the guy on your phone is your partner (I could not corroborate that information)
If you see the first part, it is Gina who leaves room for the other two friends.
There is no doubt that Stella and Gina are playmates, they both like to play a lot, both of them drink like authentic Cossacks, or it seems that last night, they both like to take more things (the subject of the mirror, and The times that Stella takes with signs, that they did not dissimulate, to be lost in the bathroom, left many things in the air). But then they say that in the most unexpected places do not happen the most amazing things.
As for Gina and Stella, it was perhaps Kilye's desperation to see Gina getting into bed, and not going to her room.
Gina only did what she does when she's in the sisters room. By the way, until that time apart from that Ginny already has many symptoms of his intoxication, and that when one of the sisters returned, it seemed that Gina could establish some kind of approach to her. But the sister, had already had enough drink that night, the person who was with her (and the translation of the conversation, I have been told that it was not their partner, until they got to make fun of him)
Well, I continued, after leaving Kylie's bed, and lying in Gina's bed, this of course did not know about that, Gina, went out to look for her around the house, and realizing that she was in her room, I think she He noticed that the two of them would sleep alone.
Surely he has spoken enough, his approaches, kisses, and hugs under the sheets, more or less intimate. That's why I'll skip that part.
Stella is a hot woman, if we add that she was quite drunk, and that Gina, was also (I do not know until extreme Gina, could be hot) but if he wants to see it, she pretty much controls the situation Tries to touch Stella's leg, and does not feel comfortable with any of the girls putting their hand there) you can check how she behaves with the sisters and do that by putting the hand of each close to the crotch while they see one movie.

Personally, I do not say it was not interesting to see, I even thank my friends, who have let me see some of the best scenes ...
But maybe last night would have been a good opportunity to see Kylie and Stella in action, or just nothing had happened.

Ginny, maybe she should not have let her sister get away so easily. Since the sister, may be the night that more receptive I have been able to contemplate.

Sorry for the extension, but it's been a lot of things in one night.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Because it supposes that all the girls who leave in Barcelona, is with their boyfriends?

She has a BF, who may or may not be in Barcelona right now, and I believe they are a close couple by the fact she calls him regularly and her body language when talking to him...::)

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel beginning prepping for a night out...Well she's been in all day, and lovely on the eye as usual...:heart:

So she should. She'll be packing her things tomorrow for her Departure on Friday.

• Upvote 2