Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

They are asking if Angel has everything. She will go out. DJ is asking if Angel want's to stay - wasn't aware it was their apartment - but she says she is going out. Angel gives Belle a rub. Now Rosie asking if the blokes want to stay here.

Angel hugs DJ

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Good Morning Gentlemen, looks like those young ladies were out on the town and had one hell of good time in the party town of Barcelona Spain, I would remind all that we are here to discuss and not vent out our frustration or call the tenants names. and as always all derogatory comments will be deleted imediately. I was young once and remember very well many nights just like this one, maybe you should  look in the mirror before you judge what you see on the screen before you.

The RULES will apply to all who post in this thread.  

You mean like fat bloke LOL

1 hour ago, meran said:

Belle took the speaker with her. so they are definitely at some blokes place for the party for the rest of the day . They will come back take a shower and then get to their beds . 

Congratulations. You just paid the trip of some girls to Barcelona where they can also earn money from RLC and also from some others on the side. Of course by doing banking business. :)) 

Definitely, eh?

This all looks a bit awkward all of a sudden...The slob on the sofa wants to stay. At least my Angel had her head screwed on right. I think the DJ is disappointed she's gone, he was having a little sniff around her...:angel:

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Good Morning Gentlemen, looks like those young ladies were out on the town and had one hell of good time in the party town of Barcelona Spain, I would remind all that we are here to discuss and not vent out our frustration or call the tenants names. and as always all derogatory comments will be deleted imediately. I was young once and remember very well many nights just like this one, maybe you should  look in the mirror before you judge what you see on the screen before you.

The RULES will apply to all who post in this thread.  

I am very sad:cry: of Belle
Belle men are not good here
:cry: