Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

She did not break the record for the longest nudity (Vika and Irma are probably the record holder). But more than 2 hours with legs wide open, pussy in front of the cam, is a new record

Leora has been without panties for mor e than 24 hours and Belle is after that record. I think Vika was probably after the BF went almost certainly the nudest ever. I don't think BFs affect nudity  much.

As for the legs open record well I am still going to ay Lima maybe.

Belle's pussy was much prettier though. 

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Not much of an Axe wound does not do it justice im afraid !    more like a pretty flower in full bloom :heart:

I keep saying and I may be ever so slightly biased but Belle has a really beautiful pussy like Irma.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah but I want to go to Replay and she's not giving me a chance. The nudity started way before I woke up and I know I missed a lot on Cam 11. There was one incredibly perfect shot ruined by the lighting problem. Think it was at 14:00 on all 4s  on the bed side on so you could see her pretty tits and beautiful face.

I watch quite a bit on replay and Cam12 was definitely the best, as it usually is...