Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning gorgeous Angel...Is it really worth wearing the G-string...::)

My 1st sad moment today when she got her suitcase out of the wardrobe, but it doesn't look like she's in any hurry to pack yet...:biggrin:

Looks like we're gonna be enjoying Angel for another day, starting right now, with a yoga session wearing just a thong that is so small I think a piece of string is a better name for it. :heart:

• Upvote 1

Thank you Belle & Rose for last night :heart: that was great :) , the english was a nice touch ;)

And don't worry about angelina i know you would have gone all the way if she was willing too, but like she said she has a boyfriend. I hope you'll have better luck with the next girls :angel:

• Upvote 4

11:10 - Apartment name and room listing at B1 updated: Gina, Stella, Kylie - Guest room / Stella's room / Gina's room.

Goodbye Lia & Mia, have a safe trip home, and the best of luck in your future adventures. You were a joy to watch. :heart:

• Upvote 3

I'd like to say a few words about Lia and Mia. They took a bit of stick sometimes which I thought was totally unjustified, unfair and unkind... These 2 are 2 of the nicest, most pleasant girls you'll ever meet...Lovely to look at, very friendly, bubbly and always happy...They also gave us some epic naked moments, totally out of the blue, which will always stay with me...I never saw them argue or fall out with anyone, even with themselves, or go off in a huffy fit...Lovely girls, and, last but not least, as I mentioned last night, we might never have met the lovely Gina and her fabulous pussy and body if it wasn't for the twins...:biggrin:

Thank you girls for bringing a new concept to the show. I loved watching you, even the fake dancing and gyrating around and I wish you every success in the future...You'll both make somebody very happy. Have a safe journey home...You're leaving a little earlier so maybe you're taking a little trip first...:angel:

Take care, good luck and thank you for the memories

Love Naga xx:heart:

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

Thank you Belle & Rose for last night :heart: that was great :) , the english was a nice touch ;)

And don't worry about angelina i know you would have gone all the way if she was willing too, but like she said she has a boyfriend. I hope you'll have better luck with the next girls :angel:

It was fun watching them try though...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was fun watching them try though...:biggrin:

that's for sure but i'm jinxed i'v been going out with some friends for the last of couple of days and that's when the girls start partying inside the appartment ^^ but there is the replay ^^

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, CowArt said:

11:10 - Apartment name and room listing at B1 updated: Gina, Stella, Kylie - Guest room / Stella's room / Gina's room.

Goodbye Lia & Mia, have a safe trip home, and the best of luck in your future adventures. You were a joy to watch. :heart:

Kylie was announced as ' guest : friend of Stella ' perhaps she move to guest room .

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Good morning My Belle:heart: I hope you are OK after your adventures with the food last night.Please enjoy a relaxing day.

Morning Belle and Rosie. Thank you for a great night...:biggrin:

How the hell does Belle look that good this morning...She was arseholed and couldn't have had much quality sleep...:confused: