Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

3 months stay stuff ^^' she had 2 suitcases if i remember correctly. And i doubt that she'd be packing during the night to go tomorrow my guess is that she'll stay at least an extra day

There is no "extra day for angelinas" in schengen-visa!

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

At least I'm being nice :)

Not like a couple who were on yesterday who directed attacks (one most unpleasant) at me. Seems I am an easier target than the girls and then one had the temerity to say he reported me ... after what he said.

Still nothing will deter me form supporting My Belle:heart: and if she wants a quiet evening after yesterdays 20 hour tour de force than she shall have one :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

From the moment My Beautiful Belle :heart: removed her panties in the morning something I had never seen her do to the food incidents it was 20 hours of relentless entertainment but I am very sorry she was ill :heart:

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It doesn't take long to pack a suitcase but she'll likely be leaving with more than what she came in with.

As we predicted it took My Belle:heart: 3-4 days :biggrin: and she had to buy an extra suitcase :heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

From the moment My Beautiful Belle :heart: removed her panties in the morning something I had never seen her do to the food incidents it was 20 hours of relentless entertainment but I am very sorry she was ill

At least you got to see it BB....that's all that matters!!