Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Well, what a start to her stay

Welcome Rosemary!

Looks like you're going to enjoy your time in Barcelona, and you are going to cause a lot of controversy on the forum! I hope people don't start getting too silly with their comments

Too late.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just got up and read all the pages from when the girls came home. Why oh why does this body need sleep? Just reading about what when on made me laugh. Looks like it is going to be crazy for awhile both in the apt. and on this forum. B1 is going to have to work hard to catchup to B2. All kinds of controversy, I wake up to almost a dozen pages of what happened. Can't wait to see what happens next.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've certainly livened B2 up Rose...Now the pixie has a new playmate...:biggrin: ..Please try and persuade Belle to party within those 4 walls occasionally...::)

BTW, I love the curves...:heart:

Just looking back on replay Rose is a little curvier than My Girl, but very nice, and very attractive...just a bit quiet for my liking...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Just got up and read all the pages from when the girls came home. Why oh why does this body need sleep? Just reading about what when on made me laugh. Looks like it is going to be crazy for awhile both in the apt. and on this forum. B1 is going to have to work hard to catchup to B2. All kinds of controversy, I wake up to almost a dozen pages of what happened. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Afternoon Snake...

Yeh, I woke up to the crazy scene this morning..:huh:..

They carry on playing music that loud at breakfast time, we might not get any crazy stuff in the apt if the neighbors get rattled...:cry:

Pleased Angel didn't really get involved though, I have to say...:angel:

First time My Belle:heart: has slept naked above the covers if you don't count Tequila Night.

First time My Belle:heart: has brought back a man and it is a celebrity.

Licked Rosie's arse and had her kitty rubbed in the shower. Where's the real Belle? She's HERE!

Now she just has to follow it up. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

First time My Belle:heart: has slept naked above the covers if you don't count Tequila Night.

First time My Belle:heart: has brought back a man and it is a celebrity.

Licked Rosie's arse and had her kitty rubbed in the shower. Where's the real Belle? She's HERE!

Now she just has to follow it up. :biggrin:

Calm down calm down...:dodgy:

Yes, it looks like she needed a playmate to bring her out of her shell. Let's hope they have a few treats in store for IN the apt...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon Snake...

Yeh, I woke up to the crazy scene this morning..:huh:..

They carry on playing music that loud at breakfast time, we might not get any crazy stuff in the apt if the neighbors get rattled...:cry:

Pleased Angel didn't really get involved though, I have to say...:angel:

Morning Naga. Yeah it sounds as if it was a crazy morning for them. Angel was the only one that kept her head on. If they have a party like that in the evening I hope Angel does not go to crazy. Belle sleeping neked and looks cold. It looked at first as if she passed out instead of going to sleep.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I keep getting the motion detector registering in Angel's bedroom. I think her doll is bating on the far side of the bed...oh, and she's showing her face...:dodgy:

Naga the bedspread is moving from the breeze coming in the balcony door. It took me awhile to find it. I thought her doll was having a party without Angel.

Just now, Snakeater said:

Morning Naga. Yeah it sounds as if it was a crazy morning for them. Angel was the only one that kept her head on. If they have a party like that in the evening I hope Angel does not go to crazy. Belle sleeping neked and looks cold. It looked at first as if she passed out instead of going to sleep.

Angel is in total control. She doesn't drink so can, and already has, sussed out a situation, such as when Alex came to B2. That's why she wasn't a fan of events at B1 and didn't go...

Some might disagree but I thought there came a point when the girls wanted rid of them. The DJ kept asking Rose something and she kept shaking her head, and I think the girls said no, tomorrow. He questioned why. At that point Angel went to her room, mumbling stuff to herself and didn't look too impressed...that was also after he grabbed her arm...

He also upset Rose and followed her to her room to apologise...Very strange morning indeed...:confused:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Calm down calm down...:dodgy:

Yes, it looks like she needed a playmate to bring her out of her shell. Let's hope they have a few treats in store for IN the apt...:biggrin:

She hasn't been in her shell on the outside you can be assured of that. What do you think she's been up to? - rhetorical!