Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, winnlove said:

How do you know that? Do you have any proof of what you say?

Comment sais-tu cela? As-tu des preuves de ce que tu dis?

No. It is 90 days. She was away for some days though, if she went back home then she might have a few days more.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It makes sense that they have to have something to go the extra mile!!

I know what you mean about the memory thing lol.....mine is deteriorating at a rapid pace.  I think it might have something to do with all the meds I'm on.

Meds and a head injury when I was only knee high to a grasshopper is what causes my bad memory.

Just now, Snakeater said:

Meds and a head injury when I was only knee high to a grasshopper

I took a head injury in a motorcycle wreck......I forgot about that lol, that could have a lot to do with it.  I had a pool stick broke over my head once but luckily for me my buddies stopped that from going any further.  Some people are sore losers and the guy that hit me over the head was one of those types.......hey, you shouldn't play pool for money if you're not willing to lose it.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I took a head injury in a motorcycle wreck......I forgot about that lol, that could have a lot to do with it.  I had a pool stick broke over my head once but luckily for me my buddies stopped that from going any further.  Some people are sore losers and the guy that hit me over the head was one of those types.......hey, you shouldn't play pool for money if you're not willing to lose it.

With two head injuries it could very well be the root of your memory problems. They have found concussions and head injuries can cause memory loss.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That and the free replay would be the only thing that would attract me.  I'm not into the orgy scene stuff and really only like to watch girls, so I guess I'll never be a member of those sites.

If users want a good bang for their buck then VHTV would be just the place to be. Followed Second by Camarads.

For RLC to charge extra money for Replay is Absurd.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If users want a good bang for their buck then VHTV would be just the place to be. Followed Second by Camarads.

I have said that since day one and I fully agree with you....it is ABSURD!!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you watch the preview cams on Camarads you will see it looks as if two of the girls are cam girls. One you can tell she definately is.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Which is why I don't have it.:dodgy:

• Upvote 3