Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 16 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Eh bien , je ne pensais pas quand Belle a passé 17 des 20 nuits qu'une autre fille ne lui semble surpasser , mais il arrête Ange jamais  :sad:. Désolé pour toi. Belle est de rester pour laisser Angel?

Thank you my friend. For your question I think not. Ange is a solo girl, I thought that for her last days she would be more present in the apartment, but obviously more interesting things are outside.

When are B2 going to show us some dildo shows.  Massage, bathubs, kissing, dancing have all been done now.  Especially Angie probably leaving soon, she needs to use that dil above her bed.  If its made of clay, use the real McCoy.  Angie, go out with a bang by showing us wet white cum dripping muff.

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

Yes my angel is back 05:15 ....:angel::heart:...:biggrin:

Belle I think had just fallen asleep but Rosie got up. Belle awoke but heard Rosie had it hand. Is not having a key a security thing. They should had new keys by now but Maybe if a girl is going to be out late she does not want to risk losing her key. However Angel doesn't drink aprty from last night so she is not likely to lose it.