Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

32 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

My Lovely Angel I can't wait you to come back home to me, and give me a big hug. I'm so happy that your prsence at RLC has ended, no more cameras, no more stupid viewers and no more stupid girls and spanish junkies, welcome back to a real life darling. I'll be waiting for your arriving with impatience:heart:

Give her a kiss from me Cute...:heart:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

New girl arriving soon

I think a new girl will not have it easy with Belle and Rosemary. They often go out of their way (except for their shows). And an Angelina, who is leaving, did not interest anyone this morning either

• Upvote 1

This is a really sad day for me guys...the saddest day in here since My Girl Nicole left...Why do I get so attached to these girls, it's fucking stupid.....:cry:...I know you won't see this Angel, not even sure if you read CC, but sadly you've already gone...:sad:

Angel, you are an absolute gem of a girl. I thought you might be a bit special the 1st day you arrived, and you proved me right...

I'll miss everything about you...I could make a long list of stuff but won't. because there aren't enough hours in the day...I will just say that you have an unusual beauty that's hard to put my finger on, almost mesmerizing, and your boyfriend is one lucky guy and needs to keep a hold of you and look after you. You obviously think a lot of him, and I love the loyalty you've shown towards him over the last 3 months. I never doubted you...and the other night you proved it...:biggrin:

You are totally in control of your life. You look after yourself, work hard, even when on 'holiday', always look fantastic and are as sexy as fuck, your very friendly, bubbly, and basically the full package. I loved watching you, as you phrased it in the truth game the other night, 'have sex with yourself'...I felt that you were sharing a little bit of intimacy with us and I thank you for that...If you faced Cam7, somehow, it wouldn't have felt as intimate and real...It would've been epic though...:biggrin:

I'm gonna really miss seeing your beautiful naked lean body every day. without going into detail here, because you are worth more than that...But I will really miss that gorgeous butt wiggle you always treated us to when dancing...

I really hope I will see you again. I loved every bit of your 90 days here. I wish you every happiness in the future Angel. I know you are great at what you do professionally, and I love it, so you'll always be there for me...Have a safe trip, be happy, as I know you will be because you are genuinely a happy girl, and, if you don't come back, look after yourself and have a wonderful life..:heart:

Thank you for just being yourself here, you are a very beautiful, sexy, genuinely friendly classy lady and I love to bits...I will never forget you...

Take care Angelina

Lots of Love

Naga.xxx :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 7

il y a 39 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

C'est un jour moi vraiment triste pour les gars ... le jour le plus triste ici depuis ma fille Nicole a quitté ... Pourquoi suis-je si attaché à ces filles, il est putain de stupide ..... :cry:... Je sais que vous avez gagné « t voir cet ange, même pas sûr si vous lisez CC, mais malheureusement vous avez déjà parti ...:sad:

Angel, vous êtes un vrai petit bijou d'une fille. Je pensais que vous seriez peut-être un peu spécial le 1er jour de votre arrivée, et vous me ... donné raison

Je vais manquer tout à toi ... Je pourrais faire une longue liste de choses mais ne. car il n'y a pas assez d'heures dans la journée ... Je me contenterai de dire que vous avez une rare beauté qui est difficile à mettre mon doigt, presque envoûtante, et votre petit ami est un gars chanceux et a besoin de garder la main sur vous et veiller sur toi. Vous pensez évidemment beaucoup de lui, et j'aime la loyauté que vous avez montré vers lui au cours des 3 derniers mois. Je ne vous doutais ... et l'autre nuit, vous prouvé ...:biggrin:

Vous êtes tout à fait dans le contrôle de votre vie. Vous prenez soin de vous, travailler dur, même sur « vacances », regardez toujours fantastique et sont aussi sexy que fuck, votre très sympathique, pétillante, et essentiellement le package complet. Je vous aimais regarder, comme vous il formulerait dans le jeu de la vérité, l'autre soir, « avoir des relations sexuelles avec vous-même » ... Je sentais que vous partagiez un peu d'intimité avec nous et je vous en remercie ... Si vous face CAM7, en quelque sorte, il ne se serait pas senti aussi intime et réel ... il aurait été épique bien ...:biggrin:

Je vais vraiment manquer de voir votre beau corps maigre nu tous les jours. sans entrer dans les détails, parce que vous valez plus que ça ... Mais je manque vraiment que Wiggle magnifique cul vous toujours traités à danser ... quand

J'espère vraiment que je vous verrai à nouveau. J'ai adoré chaque peu de vos 90 jours ici. Je vous souhaite tout le bonheur dans le futur Angel. Je sais que vous êtes grand à ce que vous faites professionnellement, et je l'aime, et vous serez toujours là pour moi ... Avoir un bon voyage, soyez heureux, comme je sais que vous serez parce que vous êtes vraiment une fille heureuse, et, si vous ne revenez pas, prenez soin de vous et avoir une vie merveilleuse ..:heart:

Je vous remercie de vous être juste ici, vous êtes une très belle, sexy, chic vraiment amical dame et j'aime les bits ... Je ne vous oublierai jamais ...

Faites attention à Angelina

Gros bisous

Naga, Nice compliments, we have no chances with our girls (Karol ... too short time ... Nicole ... difficult relationship with girls ... Angel ... too outside ..) impossible to Enjoy these beauties fully. I wish that the next girl possess all the qualities of it is three girls. Surely a dream, so I do not wanna wake up.  :angel:..:heart:..:sad:..

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Naga, Nice compliments, we have no chances with our girls (Karol ... too short time ... Nicole ... difficult relationship with girls ... Angel ... too outside ..) impossible to Enjoy these beauties fully. I wish that the next girl possess all the qualities of it is three girls. Surely a dream, so I do not wanna wake up.  :angel:..:heart:..:sad:..

Thanks martyen, it was from the heart mate...:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is a really sad day for me guys...the saddest day in here since My Girl Nicole left...Why do I get so attached to these girls, it's fucking stupid.....:cry:...I know you won't see this Angel, not even sure if you read CC, but sadly you've already gone...:sad:

Angel, you are an absolute gem of a girl. I thought you might be a bit special the 1st day you arrived, and you proved me right...

I'll miss everything about you...I could make a long list of stuff but won't. because there aren't enough hours in the day...I will just say that you have an unusual beauty that's hard to put my finger on, almost mesmerizing, and your boyfriend is one lucky guy and needs to keep a hold of you and look after you. You obviously think a lot of him, and I love the loyalty you've shown towards him over the last 3 months. I never doubted you...and the other night you proved it...:biggrin:

You are totally in control of your life. You look after yourself, work hard, even when on 'holiday', always look fantastic and are as sexy as fuck, your very friendly, bubbly, and basically the full package. I loved watching you, as you phrased it in the truth game the other night, 'have sex with yourself'...I felt that you were sharing a little bit of intimacy with us and I thank you for that...If you faced Cam7, somehow, it wouldn't have felt as intimate and real...It would've been epic though...:biggrin:

I'm gonna really miss seeing your beautiful naked lean body every day. without going into detail here, because you are worth more than that...But I will really miss that gorgeous butt wiggle you always treated us to when dancing...

I really hope I will see you again. I loved every bit of your 90 days here. I wish you every happiness in the future Angel. I know you are great at what you do professionally, and I love it, so you'll always be there for me...Have a safe trip, be happy, as I know you will be because you are genuinely a happy girl, and, if you don't come back, look after yourself and have a wonderful life..:heart:

Thank you for just being yourself here, you are a very beautiful, sexy, genuinely friendly classy lady and I love to bits...I will never forget you...

Take care Angelina

Lots of Love

What he said... ::)

Really, I have nothing to add to this, I'm gonna miss you Angel. :angel::heart:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

14:10 - Just noticed that the UM B2 has been updated to Belle & Rosemary.

Belle to the big room, Rosie stays put for now, Belle's room now listed as guest room.

Strange! Is vortios right? He thought we will see the shut down of b2, no new girls, but Belle and Rose moving to b1

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

Just to say I hope 

Angel has a good journey home and enjoys the rest of her

Summer. If she is leaving this

Morning I wish her all the best

In her future endevours and I look forward to a

New girl arriving soon

:heart:

No doubt you're right but If she is anything like last time it's an absolute fucking disaster for me. 60% of Belle's time I have paid for will be spent of a presence of a killjoy. I hope you are right and she is changed but Belle is absolutely on fire on the moment and if she stops then I have an easy target.

Ben don't get me wrong I am happy for you, but I am very apprehensive and sad myself. The first time they sit watching the TV in the evening I'm going to wish My Belle:heart: was pulling an all righter. We've just had a girl who didn't like parties, please don't bring enough one.

Please try to understand my feelings. I'd love to see Jasmin back but in the same apartment as Belle absolutely no way. It is the worst thing that could happen.

I remember even the sexy dancing in her room with her door shut was interrupted by Jasmin twice and the possibility of naked exercise which Belle and Rosie have been edging towards has gone on that window and Jasmin only ever pretends to drink which is another downer on the party.

Jasmin is a very beautiful girl who is not a prude but Mr Box would love her because her reality is sitting in front of the TV 8 hours a day owning the Living Room

I hope I'm wrong and you are right Ben.