Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Regarding My Belle:heart:'s recent spectacular performance, do you think for the first 40 days she thought I'll do the outside parties, then warm up for the last week before Lola arrives so I am full on wild for her.

No.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, JD007 said:

LoL ,, Se ha hecho todo lo que se entregó desde que llegó allí. Incluso comían en la cocina con una sola mano 

The best thing is to check how she slept with the headset on the cases. One of the last few famous nights, she moved and saw the cable of the handset.

Replay most watched watch. After My Belle:heart: took 22 of the top 24 places (actually might have been more) today the Goddess hits back with 7 out of the top 21, Belle with 5 so my girl and The Goddess are doing well especially as Belle didn't even get naked and was UM for most of that period.

Maybe Belle & Rosie have gone shopping first. They left 47 minutes ago or they missed the bus. Surely gong from B2 to B1 is an expense so they should be allowed to take a taxi? Doubt if like the Twins Belle will want to rush home for midnight.

Lola rejoined the project. She was here during the good times, but so were Belle and Stella, they have been very different this time, and I'm sorry to say, only straight out dissapointing so far.

I thought RLC should think new, but we'll have to wait and see how this goes. I know they are probably trying to bring RLC back to its old hights by bringing back these old girls, and it will bee interesting to see if Lola can do that. I really hope so!

The idea is probably that Lola will bee the leader.

The last 3 nights have been promissing. I hope they can start having some real parties on cam again!

I only hope that barca will not take the same track as it did during the last 3 months.

• Upvote 1