Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

42 minutes ago, happyone said:

Image result for fatboy fishing rodsgood luck :exclamation:

Happyone,,,the Mods clearly said that posting personal Photos of other CC members is a complete violation of CC rules,,,, but because this one is so funny they might let it slide just this once :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The only thing about bringing Lola back that I'm worried about,,is that there may be a strong possibility of seeing that Hairy Ape Man again lol :biggrin::biggrin:

OT: Kristy Bating :heart::heart:

Hopefully Beardo is not part of the equation this time around.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The only thing about bringing Lola back that I'm worried about,,is that there may be a strong possibility of seeing that Hairy Ape Man again lol :biggrin::biggrin:

OT: Kristy Bating :heart::heart:

Damni it man I went  pee and missed  the fastest bater in the east. MOTHERLY DUCK LOLA IS BACK, now all the ducklings will fall in place behind the leader of the pack

Image result for Mother duck and her little chicksImage result for leader of the pack

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

OT Kitty play on Stesha bed cam 11

That's the only Pussy Licking I might end up seeing tonight,,,,,what is it called when a Pussy licks it's pussy ,,,,don't laugh either i'm serious :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I went out for 3 or 4 hours, B1 was a hope, all the girls at home ,, I thought back to my music a lot, girls would dance bare minimum breasts, bellel jump everywhere and Rose kissing Gina. And not B2 is empty, B1 just Lola sleeping. Friends what happened?...:huh:...:confused:

• Upvote 1