Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 9 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Ne pensez pas beaucoup qui va se passer ce soir. Probablement demain sera plus vive.

Not sure if the girls come home late ... tomorrow may be a dead day .

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lola will take up as much space as the twins did...:biggrin:

shoot with the twins you only have to buy one set of cloths. totally interchangeable. did see a few same outfits.. is lola the hard charging blond that got really wild toward the last. I'm trying to place her? 

Just now, Houlii said:

shoot with the twins you only have to buy one set of cloths. totally interchangeable. did see a few same outfits.. is lola the hard charging blond that got really wild toward the last. I'm trying to place her? 

She started in B1 last time and moved to B2. She was at the center of the wild parties last summer...

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully not to drunk. No one wants to see her vomit in the kitchen sink again.   :biggrin:

I think she vomitted on the BeR floor first although I didn't actually see that. I did catch the sink though just before it vanished ... wish I hadn't. I stopped watching live when she started eating off the floor.